Chapter 15

"One werewolf and she has a human mate" Harry yelled out as he enters the house his lover and his best mates bought to get away from their toxic homes.

"There might a couple others though" Louis pipped up jumping down next to Liam on a couch facing the tv.

"Good try befriending them we need more people on our team" Zayns eyes never left the tv as he snuggled up to Liam. After Louis sets his bag down by the door he sits down next to Harry snuggling into his side like Zayn did with Liam.

"I feel so single right now" Niall huffed while he was sitting on a big comfy chair watching tv as the boys laughed.

/—-/

Camila sighed as she looked out her room window watching the rain as it dropped heavily. She wished she could be out there running around in the woods with rain drenching her fur.

Fuck it Camila thought turning and running out her room and down the stairs "where are you going?!" Dinah yelled out to the girl as she tore her eyes away from the tv Camila just ignored her running out the door.

"I hope you get a fever!" Dinah yelled to Camila once again before she shut the door going back to her spot picking up her phone to text Normani.

Camila stripped out of her clothes before shifting into her wolf. Camila let her wolf into control letting her free her legs. Camila and her wolf a like love the rain and the forest.

/—-/

"Hey Louis" The next day Lauren ran up to the boy.

"Oh hey Lauren" Louis jumped a bit before smiling at the girl.

Before Lauren could reply she was knocked into as a girl was pushed by her friends Lauren quickly realized it was Camila.

"Sorry Lauren" Camila smiled awkwardly at the girl Lauren found it quite cute she also remembered the girl was a werewolf and tried to stop thinking that.

"It's fine" Laure cleared her throat before looking away Camila muttered a little right and walked back to some of her football friends. The tension between the two girls Louis could see and he might know why there was such bad tension. Louis had a gift of getting people to talk nobody knew how he did it but it works.

"What's up with you and her?" Louis asked.

"What nothing" Lauren waves him off giving a awkward little chuckle.

"Come on you can tell me I promise I won't tell anyone" Louis gave Lauren a small smile.

"Really?" Lauren asked rubbing her arm.

"I promise you can tell me anything" Louis places his hang on Lauren's hand that was rubbing her own arm.

"Okay fine but I have to tell you somewhere private" Lauren starts to walk away and Louis followed.

Lauren leads the way to the janitors closet going in first with Louis behind.

"Spill" That was the first thing that Louis said after closing the janitors closet door.

"The girl who bumped into me is a werewolf" Lauren felt so relieved to finally tell someone.

(Tell me what you think and vote)