Chapter 3

As Camila hyped her self up in the locker room all her teammates who where all sweaty teen boys where making a ruckus and it annoyed Camila.

"Can you guys shut up!" Camila shouted everyone did what she said getting ready quickly and quietly.

Camila and her team had to win this game Lauren was there she's gonna be watching me Camila realized it made her nervous ur it made her Wolf excited.

/—-/

"Lauren this way!" Normani yelled over to the girl waving her over.

Lauren made her way up to Normani who was sitting next to Camila's friends Dinah and Ally "hey guys" Lauren greeted Camila's friends who said hey back.

/—-/

"Let's go Bears let's go!" Everyone in the locker room jumped up and started cheering including Camila.

Camila ran onto the field with her team behind her they all turned to the crowd and waved up to everyone Camila made eye contact with Lauren winking.

Lauren blushed before giving her a thumps up really Lauren a thumps you can do better Lauren scowled herself.

Throughout the whole game Camila could feel Lauren's gaze on her and it just pushed her to do better along with her screams whenever Camila made a touchdown.

Due to Camila being a wolf her hearing was better than humans hearing at first it was hard to control but now she can tune it on one person and that person was Lauren.

"Come On Camila!" Camila loves when Lauren screaming for her I would love it even more if she did in bed Camila thought smirked slyly under her helmet as she was getting ready for another play. Come on hey your mind out fo the gutter dude Camila's wolf growled.

/—-/

"YES!" Lauren and the girls all screamed out as Camila's team won. After the game The girls and Camila's team decided to get ice cream after Camila's team hit the showers.

Lauren and the girls here talking getting closer to Camila's friends. "Lets go!" Dinah shouted to Camila's team. Everyone got in their cars Lauren was the only one without a car.

"Come on you can ride with us" Camila gestured for Lauren and Normani to get in the back of Ally's car while Dinah was in the front.

"I think I should be in the front" Camila groaned.

"Nope I sit here always" Dinah turned to look at Camila with her eyes narrowed.

"I won the game" Camila still protested grumbling.

"So your sitting next to Lauren" Dinah said quietly shrugging her shoulders before turning back around in her seat. Lauren was the reason Camila wanted to move with their legs and shoulders touch it made constant bolts of excitement go through her Lauren could faintly feel it but for Camila it was kinda overwhelming.

Once they got to the ice cream shop Camila was quick to get out of Ally's car. Everybody else followed behind.

Since Camila won the game she got to pick her ice cream first but before she could she asked Lauren what she wanted. Lauren said cookie dough the same as what Camila wanted Camila ordered two big cookie dough ice creams.

"Thanks I did not want to wait that long for my ice cream" Lauren jerked her finger to where Camila's team was waiting to get their ice where the girls already had their ice cream because the boys where nice and let the girls go first. After a couple minutes everyone had their ice cream and pushed tables together so everyone could talk.

/—-/

Everyone was having a fun time laughing and talking before some boys on basketball team came over. Brad Simpson, Austin Mahone, and Shawn Mendes happened to be in the group of boys.

"Well isn't it Camila Cabello" Brad growled with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Well isn't it the boy who thinks hurting girls is okay" Camila sat up from the table she was just sitting at.

"I don't think it's okay so shut up" Brad narrowed his eyes at Camila as the girl came closer.

"Sure" Camila smirked as Brad got more angry.

"Now what do you want" Dinah stood up making her way towards Camila.

"Lauren wanna come hang with us instead of these losers"Brad smirked as everyone on the football minus Camila huffed even a couple players stood up angry Camila turned towards them giving them a warning glare.

"Actually they have won every game they have and you guys have almost lost every game this season so you guys are the real losers" Lauren shrugged with a sly smile on her face and everyone on the football team smirked and laughed.

Brads face flushed with embarrassment "how about you losers go" Camila smirked but Brad growled and pushed Camila up against the side of the Ice Cream building.

Dinah ran up and grabbed Brad twisting him around before punching him in the face. Brad quickly recovered punching Dinah back giving her lip a cut.

Camila grabbed Brad punching him so hard he flew down to the ground "go" Camila growled Brads friends rushed over grabbing him and making their way to their car.

"You okay?" Dinah turned to see Normani looking at her concerned.

"I would be better if you kissed my boo boo" Dinah smirked as Normani rolled her eyes.

"Oh shut up" Normani hit Dinah in the shoulder which made the girl laugh.

"Well that was hectic" Lauren cackled as she made her way up to Camila.

"He just can't handle the truth" Camila waved it off.

"Yo Ally lets go!" Ally looked over to Camila  hearing her name stopping her conversation  with Troy one of the boys on the football team.

/—-/

"I had a really fun time thanks for bringing Normani and me for ice cream"  Lauren said whole Camila walked her up to her door.

"No problem I had a good time as well and I'm  pretty sure Dinah has no problem with bringing Normani" Camila chuckled turning and watching Dinah play with Normani playing around with people was Dinahs sort of way to flirting with people and let's just say she's flirting a lot with Normani.

"Oh My God I ship" Camila turned back to Lauren at the girls words with a smile on her face agreeing.

"Well goodnight" Lauren blushed has Camila kissed her cheek before making her way to Ally's car.

Camila waved from the backseat as Ally took off so she could drop the rest of the girls off.

It was official that night was one of the best nights of Lauren's life so far.

(Tell me what you think and don't forget to vote I guess lol tell me if there's a typo I haven't looked over this chapter)