Chapter 18

"Are you sure you can trust these boys?" Camila's father aka the alpha Alejandro  asked Camila in his office.

"I'm sure" Camila really didn't know if they could but she was sure that the boys wouldn't betray them.

"Alpha!" Camila and her father twisted around to see the beta.

"Five vampires here in the front lawn" The bets explains worried.

"These you boys?" Alejandro asked facing his daughter. Camila nodded and they got up walking out of the office and out in the front of the house.

"Hey! Come in" Camila yelled over to the boys noticing four boys besides Harry.

After everyone got to know each other a bit they got down to business.

"What's you guys problems?" Camila's father asked leaning back in his chair in his meeting room.

"Our family's want to kill us" Liam kept it short.

"That's interesting" Alejandro said taking in the information.

"How do you know they want to kill you?" Camila pipped up.

"They sent a letter they'd said we better watch our backs because they are after us and they also said they where in Miami but we don't know where" Niall explained with his head on the table once he was done talking Zayn hit him on the back of his head making him look up and glare at the boy.

"Do you guys have any leads?" Alejandro asked.

"Yeah I have this family logo you could call it and whenever my family goes they carve it into something I keep seeing it all over town" Harry says taking a hold of Louis's hand.

"What does it look like?" After Harry drew his family logo The alpha got some wolves to go out and look for these logos.

"Thank you so much for working with us we promise we won't betray you" Louis stood up wrapping Camila in a hug she was caught off guard but still hugged back.

"No problem we'll let you know tomorrow if we get any other leads" Camila smiled at the boys before they all left.

(Sorry it's short I'm tired and I love u guys so yeah so here's a update tell me what you think and vote sorry if there is any spelling errors)