[}~{Chapter 9}~{]

-(3rd person POV)-

The next day came and the kings dressed in suits. Midoriya didn't have to so he opted to ware a mint green goodie, with grey sweats ,and fluffy grey socks. They all sat in the large room with a long table and many chairs.

A booming voice could be heard as two Todoroki's entered. Shoto Todoroki and Enji Todoroki. The yelling made Midoriya's ears flatten. He grabbed Bakugous hand and stared to bounce his leg as the tall fiery man walked in with his son ,soon to be king.

"Good afternoon Kirishima and Bakugo... who might this be?"
(Enji)
(I'm gonna use first names so it's not confusing.)

"This is our last soulmate Izuku Midoryia."
(Kirishima)

"Nice to meet you Izuku."
(Shoto)

Shoto reaches his hand out to take Midoryia's. Not wanting to be rude Midoryia did but was not expecting Todoroki to kiss his hand. He pulled his hand away shocked at the action.

"S-sorry."
(Midoriya)

"No it's fine I overstepped your boundary."
(Shoto)

The kings on either side of Midoriya were growling and letting out dominance pheromones. This caused a silent battle for dominance. After awhile Midoriya could take the silence and pheromones and transformed.

"Shit! Sorry babe."
(Kirishima)

Midoriya transformed back and stayed quiet in his chair.

"Let's start this already."
(Bakugo)

The meeting went on for awhile and led to Midoriya drawing on the back of Bakugous hand. Once he was done Bakugo had a extremely detailed grenade draw on his hand. He smiled at his work and turns to Kirishima.

Kirishima obviously let his mate draw on him seeing that it was keeping him occupied and happy. Another hour and Kirishima had a dragon drawn on his hand and a little up his arm. The meeting was not ending any time soon and Midoriya had to use the bathroom and was thirsty.

He gently tugged on Kirishima's sleeve and whispered in his ear trying not to interrupt Bakugo talking.

"Can I go to the bathroom?"
(Midoriya)

"Yeah here lets go."
(Kirishima)

"I'm sorry but we will be right back. Katsuki please keep your temper down."
(Kirishima)

Kirishima grabbed Midoryia's hand and lead him out of the room. They made it to a bathroom and Kirishima waited outside the door patiently. When Midoriya walked out he smiled and gave his boyfriend a hug.
(They started dating right after his first heat... I think I left that out...)

"Do we have time to get a drink?"
(Midoriya)

"Of course, what would you like?"
(Kirishima)

"Do we have apple juice?"
(Midoryia)
(GOD DAM I WANT APPLE JUICE!)

"Yup! Come on I don't know how long Bakugo can last."
(Kirishima)

He chucked as they made it to the kitchen. When they finally made it back to the meeting room Bakugo's palm were crackling and the room is filled with pheromones.

"Katsuki's what's going on?!"
(Kirishima)

"This bastard was talking about Izuku!"
(Bakugo)

"What did he say?"
(Kirishima)

Venom seethed from Kirishima's words. Midoriya had backed out of the room and hid behind Kirishima holding the back of Kirishima's jacket.

"Oh just that he's a beautiful Omega... a lot like the one we were supposed to buy."
(Enji)

Todoroki looked disgusted by his father words but would not speak up.

"Hold the hell up, I thought you wanted to find the ring so you could help us abolish it!"
(Kirishima)

"Oh I must have left out some details... No we want to find that ring because we made a deal but they never brought us our omega."
(Enji)

"Get the hell out before I blast your asses to the moon. Step one foot in our country again and we won't hesitate to go to war. I don't think you want over 100,000 dragons to come burn your land."
(Bakugo)

Enji stormed out of the room shoving past Midoriya and Kirishima. Shoto bowed apologizing for his father.

"I'm so sorry. When I become king I hope to do as your country has done and abolish Omega trade... I hope one day we can make an alliance."
(Shoto)

He ran out of the door try to catch up to his father who was storming down the halls. Midoriya felt his knees give out ,trembling at the stress around him. He tried to keep himself together. Kirishima crouched down and pulled Midoriya into a hug. He was visibly shaking.

"Your okay... shhh... nothing bad is happening."
(Kirishima)

Bakugo walked over and hugged his to mates. Kirishima stood up and lets a few tears slip. Not only was his sister taken from him but his mate was also almost taken. Midoriya felt the wet tears land on his head so he looked up at his boyfriends.

"K-Kiri w-why are y-you c-crying?"
(Midoryia)

He tried to stand to help his boyfriend but his legs wouldn't stop shaking. Bakugo lifted him so he could see Kirishima's face and hug him correctly.

"I'm fine Izu... Bad things happen to good people and it just pisses me off. Let's go get out of these suits and get some dinner. Can I carry you?"
(Kirishima)

"N-no thanks, I'm gonna walk."
(Midoriya)

Midoriya was still noticeable shacking and three steps in falls but Bakugo catches him.
Kirishima wanted the comfort of Midoriya's sent so he scooped him up koala style and nuzzled Midoriya's sent gland.

They get to the dinning hall and take their places but Kirishima doesn't release Midoriya. Midoriya didn't struggle knowing it is an Omega's job to make their mate(s) happy. Everyone at the table could see the stress radiating off the three as Kirishima keeps a tight hold on Midoriya.

They all eat in silence and head to bed. Tonight the three keep Midoriya in the middle close to their chests. He didn't mind all the snuggling but he needed a bit of space. In the end he fell asleep without saying a word knowing both his mates need stress relief and is willing to give up his space to give that to them.

-1010 words-