[}~{Chapter 33}~{]

-(3rd person POV)-

"M-mom?"
(Midoriya)

The small woman ran up to Midoriya and wrapped him in an embrace. Before she could speak he was ripped away from her as his mates held him close growling at the lady. They both knew Inko Midoriya was suppose to be long gone.

"Who the hell are you? I know damn fucking well you are dead!"
(Bakugo)

"That's my mom let me go!"
(Midoriya)

"Izuku that's not your mom. She smells off. Just focus and you'll see it to."
(Kirishima)

Midoriya focused and it was true. His mom smelled of fresh roses and dark chocolate. This person smelled like roses and iron. Before they could speak the woman rushed at them trying to slash Midoriya.

"Mom what are you doing?!"
(Midoriya)

The dragon blocked them in as the woman kept trying to slash them. She hit Bakugo and he began to bleed. Midoriya healed him and he went back to fighting. The dragons eyes suddenly flickered and it fell. They were surprised but took the opportunity to run. Midoriya having shorter legs and a lot less stamina fell behind.

Kirishima saw this and grabbed him flying ahead with Bakugo right behind them. They found the flipped carriage and quickly grabbed the necessary items. Midoriya was surprisingly keeping it together although his face was rosie from the cold and his arm had broke a stitch and he began to bleed a bit.

The all had one backpack and quickly put on some warmer cloths. They then started to run again as they heard the girl scream. They turned to see 'Inko' falling apart revealing a girl with blond space buns.

They saw a dirt road and quickly made their way to it. The girl was no where in sight so they took the minute to assess what just happened and a plan of action.

"Okay, that was weird. What now Kat?"
(Kirishima)

"Well I'm gonna have to find a mark on the map to try and figure out where we are then we are going to be traveling by foot until we can find either our soldiers or our kingdom."
(Bakugo)

"Well you figure that out. Are you both okay?"
(Kirishima)

"I'm fine because Izuku healed me. What about you ,pup?"
(Bakugo)

"My arm hurts a lot.... I'm cold... I wanna be home."
(Midoriya)

His tears finally fell. Seeing his mother try to kill him, his arm, the cold, and his anxiety have all piled on. Both alphas noticed how bad their mate actually looked. His face red. His arm bleeding through his jacket. His trembling making him look ready to fall. And his scent full of distress and exhaustion.

They both pulled him into a hug. The day had just started and Midoriya looked ready to pass out. What made it worse it the fact that the would have to hunt for food so they couldn't give Midoriya his medicine until he eats.

"Shhh baby. I'm gonna give Kat my bag and I'm give you a piggy back. You can rest and take a break. You're doing so well."
(Kirishima)

Kirishima took off his back pack and handed it to Bakugo. He bent down allowing Midoriya to get on and they began walking. The fatigue finally hit Midoriya and he passed out.

"So do you know where we are going Kat? Izu isn't gonna last more than a week out here."
(Kirishima)

"We got so fucking lucky shitty hair. Those idiots left us pretty close to our last camp. The second set of soldiers will be there. It'll be a bit of walking but if we don't stop we should be there by sunrise tomorrow."
(Bakugo)

"Oh thank fucking All-Might... I think Izuku broke a stitch though. We are going to have to disinfect it maybe even re-stitch it. He not loosing a lot of blood but we can't just leave an open wound."
(Kirishima)

"Yeah I know... I have the supplies but no numbing agent. I can't do that to him, not while he's emotionally unstable and physically drained."
(Bakugo)

"I know... well let's change subjects. Aren't you happy about the outdoors training now?"
(Kirishima)

"Hell yeah. I thought that old hag was crazy leaving me outside for two week but it sure came in fucking handy. What about you shitty hair?"
(Bakugo)

"Oh so the nickname is back? Well Bakubro I'm very happy about my past training. Without it I probably would have had a panic attack back there. Poor Izuku wasn't ready for this though..."
(Kirishima)

"Yeah... And don't call me Bakubro! I'm your boyfriend it's just weird..."
(Bakugo)

"Okay Bakubabe."
(Kirishima)

They laugh and continue to hold their random conversations. Bakugo's stomach rumbling caught them off guard but Bakugo shrugged it off telling Kirishima they can't eat when they get to the camp.

As the sun dropped so did the temperature. Midoriya had woke up a bit earlier and decided to walk on his own. Both Alphas kept close seeing that his small body looks ready to give up on him.

They were correct because after two hours of walking in the cold his legs gave out and he could barely keep his eyes open.

"I'll carry him this time. Here grab blanket out of my bag and wrap it around him once he's on my back. I'm gonna tie him to my back."
(Bakugo)

"So like a baby holder thing?"
(Kirishima)

"Tch yeah whatever. Come on Izu we're getting close just stay awake."
(Bakugo)

When Izuku was on him he realized Izuku was showing signs of hypothermia. He was shivering and his breathing is shallow.

"Shit shit shit! Hey Izu I need you to talk to me. What's your favorite drink?"
(Bakugo)

"App-pplesh j-uicee"
(Midoriya)

His speech slurred making Bakugo worry more. Both him and Kirishima were also showing signs of Hypothermia. If they don't find the camp soon they're as good as dead.

"Eijiro a-are y-you feeling o-okay?"
(Bakugo)

"Y-yeah b-but we-were screwed if we can't get t-to the c-camp s-soon."
(Kirishima)

"N-nap t-t-time."
(Midoriya)

"IZUKU HELL NO! OPEN YOUR EYES NOW!"
(Bakugo)

-1034 words-

Hey guysssss so I'm gonna have to change my updating schedule. My school is starting Monday and idk how it's gonna work.
Y'all can expect an update on Sunday and Saturday for sure.
I'm gonna try to stay daily but I can't promise it...

IM SO SORRY!!!!

💜🏳️‍🌈💜