[}~{Chapter 35}~{]

-(3rd person POV)-

Just as Shinso had predicted ,the trip was hell. By the time they finally got back Midoriya had a fever of 105.1 F (40.6 C). Bakugo had 99.0 F fever. (37.2 C). Kirishima had a 101.3 F fever (38.3 C). The three had all thrown up at least once and Midoriya had to be put on oxygen.

They are currently making their way up to the castle and should be their in 5 minutes. Kaminari and Shinso are packing up the carriage so they can move quickly. Midoriya would need an IV while Bakugo and Kirishima would need a cool blanket and some better medicine.

Once they get their Midoriya was still asleep. Shinso gently picked him up even though his mates kept growling. The other two got out and walked. When they made it to the infirmary they were all placed on separate beds and Recovery girl began treating them.

She placed a cooling blanket on each one of them and started Midoriya's IV. She began asking Bakugo questions on what had happened.

"Katsuki what happen to you three? You three go missing for a day and come back half dead."
(Recovery girl)

"We were asleep and someone left our carriage in the middle of the woods. Then Izuku was taken by a dragon to a castle. When we got there the dragon set him down and a girl was there. She looked like Queen Yagi... when we finally got away it's as if her skin melted off of her. From there we made our way home and got hypothermia... that should bring you up to date."
(Bakugo)

"Okay dear. You three rest. I gave you medicine so you should be feeling better by tomorrow."
(Recovery girl)

With that recovery girl walks over to her desk and sits down. Bakugo got off his bed and snuggled close to Kirishima making sure Midoriya was still asleep before letting his thoughts come to a close leaving sleep to take over.

~time skip to the nest day after lunch~

The next day had come. That medicine had really worked. All their fevers were down except Midoriya's ,but it his was almost gone. He had gotten his IV out and he is currently snuggled in between his mates in there new room.

 He had gotten his IV out and he is currently snuggled in between his mates in there new room

(Idk if I already showed the room)

Both his mates gently run their fingers over his back and through his hair. He purred at the contact not noticing both his mates serious faces.

They both are stuck thinking about what had happened back in the woods. How they dragon had suddenly collapsed. How the woman changed her appearance. All the questions rushed around in there heads.

A small snore caught them off guard but then they looked down and saw Midoriya fast asleep. A knock came from the door  before their parents entered the room. They looked at them so they let them see a sleeping Omega in between them.

They all walked over and began talking.

"Honey can you explain what happened?"
(Nicole, Kirishima's Mom)

Kirishima explained in great detail on what had happened making the parents go silent with a shocked expression.

"Sweetheart can you tell me what the girl looked like again?"
(Mitsuki)

"Why is that so important? She had blond messy bun, yellow eyes, and what looked to be fangs. I don't see why that's important."
(Bakugo)

"We don't mean to freak you two out... but that girl can drink her victims blood and look like them for a certain amount of time. She works for the trade ring. And Inko's blood couldn't have been stored for this long. Meaning Inko is alive or was recently alive."
(Mitsuki)

"WHAT?!"
(Bakugo and Kirishima)

"Mmh what's going on?"
(Midoriya)

"Shit, nothing baby. Shhh just go back to sleep."
(Kirishima)

Within a few minutes he was back asleep on Kirishima's chest. They continued their conversation making sure to be quite for the sleeping Omega.

"So your telling me they were targeting us? Why wouldn't they just have the dragon kill us? Why would they use Inko against us?"
(Bakugo)

"We don't know. We will have to look more into this. For now all we can do is pump up security. You two will need to be around Izuku twenty-four seven. I'm worried this is a bigger plan than what we can see."
(Nicole)

"Tch whatever. So does that mean no town visits?"
(Bakugo)

"Well not exactly. I do advise against it but we can't stop you. If you do go I wouldn't recommend taking Izuku with you."
(Molly ,Kirishima's other mom)

"Kat I don't think it's a smart idea. We should stay with him. I know you like seeing the people but it's not safe."
(Kirishima)

"I know. I wasn't planning on it. You two are the most important things to me and I will put everything out of the way to keep you safe."
(Bakugo)

"Okay. Well we will leave you three to rest. I don't want you to be worried about this so we will be doing the research on the girl."
(Masaru)

"Thanks dad. Now get the fuck out of our room."
(Bakugo)

The parents chuckled and made their way out of the room. Kirishima and Bakugo sat up. Well Kirishima tried to sit up until he realized Midoriya was still on him. He carefully sat up keeping his arms behind Midoriya to support him.

"Kat I'm scared..."
(Kirishima)

Kirishima starts to cry holding onto Midoriya. Losing his sister was bad enough. He's petrified that he may loose another person he loves in his life.

"Oh Ei... Don't worry ,we will protect him. We were cautious before so now we only have to do better."
(Bakugo)

"You promise we won't loose him. I don't wanna loose anyone else..."
(Kirishima)

"I promise. Now how about we plan to do fun things when the others get back?"
(Bakugo)

"Yeah! I'm sure Izuku would love to do the mattress slide. We can make cookies and cakes and and-"
(Kirishima)

"Yes babe we can do all the things. For now let's just take it slow. You gotta remember he still has a fever and headache. He also has to get his stitches out in 4 days."
(Bakugo)

"Oh yeah. Okay okay. When are the others getting back?"
(Kirishima)

"They should be getting back by the end of the week. That gives Izuku a day out of his stitches before the others come back."
(Bakugo)

"Yaaaaaa!"
(Kirishima)

-1080 words-

It's late but it's here! 🤣
I'm trying y'all...

Love you stay safe!!!!

💜🏳️‍🌈💜