[}~{Chapter 23}~{]

-(3rd person POV)-

Two days pass and just as Kirishima thought Bakugo got his rut. Currently Kirishima and Midoriya are outside the room Bakugo is in. Midoriya is nervous to be around him not want to be raped. Kirishima held his hand as they knock on the door.

A growl from the other side made Midoriya jump but they slowly opened the door. Bakugo immediately stoped growling and ran over to his mates. He pulled them into a hug nuzzling his head into Midoriya's sent gland. A possessive growl could be heard as Bakugo pulled his mates back to the bed.

"K-kacchan are you feeling okay?"
(Midoriya)

"Yeah... please don't leave again."
(Katsuki)

Bakugo refused to let go of Midoriya and every time Kirishima tried to get of the bed he would growl and grip onto him. Bakugo at some point began letting out sexual pheromones and grinds against Midoriya. Midoriya began whimpering and tried pulling away.

"Katsuki your scaring him. Stop he doesn't want this. Don't make me take him out of this room."
(Kirishima)

"Shit sorry Izuku. I-I didn't realize what I was doing...p-please don't leave me!"
(Bakugo)

"It's fine Kacchan I won't leave."
(Midoriya)

Bakugo pulled Midoriya closer and wrapped his legs and arms around him as if he was going to slip away. Midoriya could feel Bakugo's hard one in his pants and began to panic.

"K-Kacchan let me go please!"
(Midoriya)

He tried pushing the alpha away but was only held tighter.

"Katsuki let him go. Your loosing yourself again. I'm taking him out and I'll help you."
(Kirishima)

Kirishima gently picked Midoriya up who was shaking like a leaf. Kirishima caries him back to their room and tucked him into bed.

"I'll be back later okay? Katsuki didn't mean to scare you. I love you and so does Katsuki ,we aren't going to force you to do anything you don't want. Get some sleep baby."
(Kirishima)

"T-thank you. I love you both."
(Midoriya)

Kirishima gave Midoriya a small peck on the lips and walked back to the room Bakugo is staying in.

~time skip because I wrote smut once and that was enough~

Kirishima lay naked on Bakugo slowly falling asleep after 6 rounds. Bakugo had already fallen asleep but kept a firm grip on his mate. In the end they fell asleep and Midoriya was left alone in their room. Sadly he wouldn't fall asleep.

Midoriya had become accustomed to sleeping with his mates so not having them their was making him uncomfortable. He got out of bed and quietly opened their bedroom door. As he walked down the halls he finally made it to the kitchen. He grabbed a glass of water and sat at the table drawing small doodles in a napkin.

Hearing the kitchen door open made him squeak. He turned see a purple haired alpha.

"What are you doing awake? It's...1:20 am you should be asleep."
(Shinso)

"W-well I could say the same thing for you."
(Midoriya)

"Ha... sorry Mido but I know for a fact you go to sleep around 9:30. Whats got you up?"
(Shinso)

"Excuse you I'm an adult! I can go to sleep when I want to! I'm not tired."
(Midoriya)

"Yes you are an adult, an adult who goes to bed at 9:30."
(Shinso)

"How do you even know that?!"
(Midoriya)

"The fact the Bakuhoe and Kirishima will be up doing paperwork in their bed so they don't have to leave you alone while you sleep. They have me bringing them that shit at like 10:00 pm."
(Shinso)

"W-wait they stay up that late? T-they could have just told me to wait a-and I would have stay up later. I-I didn't mean to make them miss work."
(Midoriya)

Midoriya was tired so he started crying thinking he was a burden to his mates. He never meant to make life harder on them.

"No Izuku don't start crying. They chose to not tell you. They knew you would feel bad so they just stayed quiet. Now come here."
(Shinso)

Shinso pulled him into a hug and gently pet his hair. Midoriya could feel his eyes getting heavy.

"Come on... I'll get Kami and you two can sleep together."
(Shinso)

Shinso carefully picked up the Omega and brought him to his room where Kaminari was sound asleep. Shinso places Midoriya next to him and watched Kaminari slowly wake up. Kaminari saw the smaller Omega in his arms and only pulled him closer.

It didn't bug Shinso seeing his mate snuggle with Midoriya due to the fact that they are mates. Midoriya obviously was tired and needed the sleep so he wasn't going to bug them. In the end Shinso fell asleep next to Kaminari but gave the two Omega's space.

~the next morning~

Shinso and Kaminari woke up to a banging on their door. Shinso got up while Kaminari held the now shaking Omega in his arms. To their surprise both Iida and Sero were at the door.

"Guy have you seen Midoriya anywhere?!"
(Iida)

"Yeah Bakugo is in rut and is about to tear through everyone trying to find him! Kirishima isn't any better he's trying to keep Bakugo from blowing half the castle up!"
(Sero)

"Shit. Yeah he slept here last night. No wonder he couldn't sleep. Hey Mido your alphas are looking for you."
(Shinso)

Midoriya rubes his eyes and slowly walked to the door. He yawned still having bags under his eyes.

"Thank you for letting me sleep here last night. Kacchan and Kiri were in the other room and I didn't wanna bug them."
(Midoriya)

"No problem. Now get back to your alphas before they kill someone."
(Shinso)

Shinso ruffled his hair and watched the three walk down the hall and around the corner.

As the three got closer to the room Bakugo was staying in they could hear yelling and they the saw Bakugo and Kirishima run out of the room. They turn and saw Midoriya and tackled him to the ground. Then immediately sented him and just laid on the ground not letting hin even move.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you worry. I-I couldn't sleep so I went t-to the kitchen and ended up s-sleeping with Kami."
(Midoriya)

Bakugo began growling and picked up Midoriya taking him back to his room.

-1074 words-

Thank you for 24k reads!
I'm so happy you like my book it honestly keeps me writing.

💜🏳️‍🌈💜