[}~{Chapter 29}~{]

-(3rd person POV)-

Kirishima eventually got his two mates to the infirmary but Bakugo was being a huge baby. Izuku fell asleep on the medical bed as soon as he laid down. Kirishima was stuck holding Bakugo because he refused to be sat on the bed.

"Kat I know you don't feel good but please let me put you down. You're not exactly light."
(Kirishima)

"Oh so now you're calling me fat! Fine put me down I'm leaving! That's it I'm done, good bye!"
(Bakugo)

Before Bakugo could get out the door Kirishima grabbed him and forcefully put him down on the bed pinning him down. Recovery girl walked over and put a mask over his face making him go limp. Once his eyes shut Kirishima got off him and thanked recovery girl.

"I assume you came to get them checked out?"
(Recovery girl)

Kirishima nodded and recovery girl went to Bakugo first seeing that he was more ill. She went through and told Kirishima that it was just a bad cold and to keep him in bed. Keeping him in bed would prove to me one of the most challenging tasks.

Before she could make her way over to the sleeping Omega he began to stir. Kirishima made his way over to his smaller mate so when he finally did wake up he wouldn't be alone.

Midoriya woke up sniffling and whimpering. Seeing that his mate was next to him his immediate reaction was to snuggle into him. Recovery girl came over and did the examination on him as well but it was overwhelming Midoriya.

Now with him being sick his sensory issues seemed to be more pronounced than usual. He was constantly rubbing the back of his hand on Kirishima's shirt while also holding his hand and rubbing his thumb on it.

Recovery girl came up with the same diagnosis and gave Kirishima some cold syrup for their fevers. Midoriya wouldn't be taking it seeing that his fever was only one degree over normal while Bakugo's kept rising.

Recovery girl got Mina to come and help Kirishima with his two mates. Sadly when Kirishima went to move away from Midoriya he started to panic and cry. He couldn't blame the Omega. They were newly mated and now he was sick. Being clingy was to be expected.

In the end Iida came and carried Bakugo back to their new room while Kirishima carried Midoriya. The amount of distress pheromones coming from Midoriya started to make Kirishima worry. He rubbed his smaller mate trying to calm him down.

"What's wrong Izu?"
(Kirishima)

"I-I don't know... e-everything is making me a-anxious."
(Midoriya)

Some tears slipped from his eyes as he gripped onto Kirishima.

"Shhh baby. Your safe just take some deep breaths. It's the being of a panic attack. You are in no danger."
(Kirishima)

Luckily for Kirishima Mina had stayed behind to help so she was dealing with Bakugo seeing that he woke up ,Iida had left once he set Bakugo on the bed. Midoriya started crying not knowing why he was so freaked out.

"K-Kiri w-why is t-this happening?"
(Midoriya)

"I don't know baby. They just sometimes happen. Breath in through your nose and out through your mouth. With me alright? In 1..2..3..4..5.. hold 1..2..3..4.. now out 1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..Again."
(Kirishima)

It luckily kept his breathing controlled but he still had a death grip and was trembling. Even with Kirishima rubbing the back of his neck he couldn't seem to calm down. He started sobbing which caught Bakugo's attention. Bakugo got out of the bed and walked over to where Kirishima was sitting on the floor with Midoriya.

"Hey Izuku you're okay. Shhh shhh."
(Bakugo)

Bakugo's inner alpha taking full control keeping his temper low. Mina stayed away setting up some things for Kirishima while they helped Midoriya.

"I-I don't k-know w-whats go-going on!"
(Midoriya)

The room began to feel crushed and small. He's had panic attacks before but they all had triggers this one had come out of the blue. His breathing picked up as the world around became clouded. Mina opens the large window letting in light and fresh air trying to help get Midoriya grounded.

(This is the room now)

The air seemed to help Midoriya come back to reality but he was still panicking. Both Alphas let out calming pheromones helping Midoriya ride out his panic attack.

After a solid 15 minutes it seemed to be over. Midoriya was still sobbing but his grip loosened and his trembling had ceased. The three did not move making sure to keep his 'calm' state.

"That was a panic attack baby. Some have triggers and some come at random. Are you feeling better?"
(Kirishima)

"D-does that mean it gonna happen again!?"
(Midoriya)

"We don't know baby. Come on let's get into bed and just rest."
(Kirishima)

"K-Kiri p-please don't let it happen."
(Midoriya)

"I can't promise to keep them away but I can promise me and Kat will be there to help you when they do come."
(Kirishima)

They lay down in the bed an Midoriya tears finally stoped flowing. Kirishima lets him go and allows him to attach to Bakugo while he got Bakugo's medicine.

"Open up Kat. This will help with your fever and headache."
(Kirishima)

Bakugo was going to yell but he saw Midoriya asleep on his chest. He made his 'Tch' sound and slowly sat up supporting Midoriya's head and neck with his one arm.  He took the medicine like shot and gagged. He slowly laid back down making sure to not wake Midoriya.

"Thanks Ei... I'll be fine in an hour and the we can get back to work."
(Bakugo)

"Oh no you don't Bakugo Katsuki. You are on bed rest until I know you're not sick. Sorry but I had our parents take over for now so I can take care of both of you."
(Kirishima)

"I don't need to be taken care of. I'm am the king of Xeiddrana so I will be the one taking care of it."
(Bakugo)

"Well if you don't know ,our kingdom's were combined so technically I am also king. Izuku will also be king soon so we will have a lot on our plates. But for now lord Bakugo you need sleep."
(Kirishima)

"Tch. Whatever, I love you idiots."
(Bakugo)

"I love you too. Love you too Izuku."
(Kirishima)

Kirishima kisses both his boyfriends even though Midoriya was fast asleep.

-1100 words-

School will be starting for me soon so I don't know how my updates will work. I can promise you will get at least two a week unless I can get online schooling then you should get them every day.

I'm extremely sorry!

💜🏳️‍🌈💜