[}~{Chapter 38}~{]

-(3rd person POV)-

When morning came Midoriya was the first up. He never has never woken his mates on purpose but today was the day. He shook them awake and basically pulled them out of bed. He was ecstatic to see his mom again. He ran down the hallway and all the way to the infirmary. He gently knocked on the door and recovery girl opened it. She smiled and opened it the rest of the way.

There on the bed sat a small green haired woman looking out the window. His mates just caught up but didn't say anything giving Midoriya his space.

"M-mom?"
(Modoriya)

"Izuku? Sweetheart is that you?"
(Inko)

"Mom!"
(Midoriya)

Midoriya ran up to his mom and pulled her into a loving embrace. His tears flowed and everyone in the room left giving them a moment of peace.

"Mom I missed you so much! Is dad still..."
(Midoriya)

"I'm sorry baby... I have no clue. I'm sure he is okay somewhere out there. We had to split up when we ran. I ran into the Todoroki army and then was brought here..."
(Inko)

Inko gasped and grazed her hand over Midoriya's mate marks.

"Uhm m-mom I can explain! I-it w-well um-"
(Midoriya)

"My baby really is grown up! Who are they? When can I meet them?"
(Inko)

"Y-you can meet them now! I'll go get them!"
(Midoriya)

He ran out of the room all smiles and giggles. He grabbed his mates hands a dragged them into the room.

"Mom is Kacchan and Kiri! They are my mates."
(Midoriya)

"Hello ma'am."
(Kirishima)

"H-hey auntie..."
(Bakugo)

"Oh Katsuki look at how much you've grown up. Come here boys."
(Inko)

Inko hugged both Midoriya's mates and pat them on the back.

"Thank you for taking care of my Izuku."
(Inko)

"It's was a pleasure Mrs. Yagi. We hope to spend the rest of our days with him."
(Kirishima)

"I hope for that to happen too. Please call me Inko though."
(Inko)

"Okay Inko. We have a room ready for you so if you would like to move to that room you may."
(Kirishima)

"Yes I would like to talk to Mitsuki though. It's been forever."
(Inko)

"Yeah she missed you to. I'll take you to her. Ei take Izuku to the office we have a bit a paperwork to catch up on."
(Bakugo)

Bakugo led Inko out of the room and began to walk down the hall while Kirishima and Midoriya make their way go their office.

(With Inko and Bakugo)

"Me and Ei were going to try and talk to you about this together but Izuku is always with one of us... we would like your blessing to marry Izuku."
(Bakugo)

"Oh of course dear! I wouldn't want anyone else for Izuku. I'm so glad I get to see my baby grow up again. Thank you for taking care of him Katsuki."
(Inko)

"It is a pleasure Inko. Here this is my moms office. She is finishing her last papers on trade so she'll be more than happy to talk right now."
(Bakugo)