[}~{Chapter 40}~{]

-(3rd person POV)-

The next morning Bakugo woke up to Midoriya whimpering and clutching his stomach. Kirishima was still asleep but was letting off rut pheromones.

"Shit... hey Izuku come here baby."
(Bakugo)

Bakugo gently picked up Midoriya and held him close trying to help with some of his heat cramps. It wasn't helping much though seeing that Kirishima wasn't holding him too. With the rut pheromones it was making Midoriya's heat worse.

"Kacchan h-help p-please."
(Midoriya)

"Baby I know you were thrown into an early heat but I need consent. Are you ready to go all the way with us?"
(Bakugo)

"Ngh y-yes please alpha."
(Midoriya)

Kirishima began slowly waking up and immediately felt his rut. Good lord was Bakugo in for a week.

(Yeah no I can't write smut... so yeah they had sex and it's now near the end of Midoriya's heat and Kirishima's rut is over)

They just finished what seems to be their last session in Midoriya's heat. The poor Omega looked exhausted. His lower half is extremely sore and he was just done with his heat. Now he didn't blame his mates because he asked for it but he just wanted it to over.

"I think that was your last heat wave Izu. You feeling okay?"
(Kirishima)

"I guess. Everything is sore and I feel gross."
(Midoriya)

"Yeah we need a bath. Come on let's clean you two up. Ei is your hip is alright?"
(Bakugo)

"Yeah Recovery girl said I could take it off after a week so I should be fine. Izu can you walk?"
(Kirishima)

Midoriya went red and nodded. He lied. As soon as he tried to stand his knees buckled and he collapsed. He didn't realize his back hurt so much. Both alphas felt horrible. Midoriya had tears in his eyes even though he kept saying he was fine.

"Baby you're not fine. Come on let's get cleaned up while the maids change the sheets. After care time."
(Bakugo)

Bakugo picked up Midoriya while Kirishima grabbed them new clothes. Bakugo kept Midoriya wrapped in a fuzzy blanket to keep him warm as he set him on their bath mat.

Bakugo began to fill the bath with water and gathered a ton of epson salt and oils. Bakugo smelled a few and put them into the water as it rises.

Kirishima then walked in with their clothes setting them on there sink. Midoriya had laid down still wrapped in the blanket resting his head on a rolled up towel.

"Aww babyyyyy."
(Kirishima)

Kirishima chuckled and scooped up Midoriya letting him rest his head on his shoulder. It wasn't to late in the afternoon lunch had only just passed ,but with the week that just went by the alphas couldn't blame the sleepy Omega.

"Come on the baths ready. In ya go Izuku."
(Bakugo)

Bakugo took the blanket off the Omega and took him from Kirishima's and into the hot water. The heat sent shivers up and down the Omega. He immediately started purring.

Bakugo grabs a cup and pours some water over the omegas hair making sure not to get it in his ears or on his face. Midoriyas eyes slowly shut as he melted into the embrace of his mates.

A good half hour in the bath later the mates all got out. The maids still were making the bed so they got dressed and snuggled up on their couch. Midoriya was drifting to sleep when Shinso, Kaminari, Mina, and Sero came into the room. This successfully woke Midoriya back up.

"Hey bosses we have a meeting right now. Like you three need to be there Todoroki and Momo are here."
(Kaminari)

"Are you fucking serious!? Our omega just got off heat and you expect him to deal with other alphas?"
(Bakugo)

"Yeah guys this isn't okay. Izu needs rest not stress. We aren't leaving him alone."
(Kirishima)

"We never said you had to leave him. You three just have to go to the meeting room and sit. This is the big plan you guys have been working towards."
(Shinso)

Both kings eyes widened. The plan was actually going through. They know they need this plan to go through as soon as possible but they can't help but worry about Midoriya's mental and physical health.

He is completely drained and sore. Having other alphas around could stress him out and into a panic attack.

"I'll be okay... let's go."
(Midoriya)

Midoriya lightly smiled while trying to stand. Key word 'trying'. Kirishima picked him up before he could fall and grabbed a clean blanket. Kirishima wrapped him up and they all made their way to the meeting room.

When they opened the doors there sat Queen Momo and King Todoroki. Shoto had finally taken thrown after his father had become ill and is bed ridden. Momo has been Queen for a year in her country.

The three kings all sat down but Midoriya still sits in Kirishima's lap. Before Momo could talk Bakugo hushed her seeing that Midoriya was falling back asleep. Once he was they began to whisper.

"So we would like to make final preparations for the termination of the Omega trade ring. My troops have located all the ones in my territory."
(Momo)

"My troops have also located all the ones in my territory. All preparations are ready to attack."
(Todoroki)

"I'm so glad you guys are so adamant on getting this completely so quickly. We have gotten all our barriers closed so no one can come in. We can give the order whenever you two see fit. The traders have nowhere to flee. The laws will also be passed in your countries correct?"
(Bakugo)

"Yes the laws have been passed all we have to do is announce them. I'm ready when you three are."
(Momo)

"I do believe we are all ready. I want the trade eradicated as soon as we can. I say we send the order out today so the troops can take action tomorrow."
(Todoroki)

"Yes that seem like the best way to get them as soon as possible. Send the order to your troops today so the traders will be in prison by sunset tomorrow."
(Bakugo)

"Okay."
(Todoroki)

Both Momo and Todoroki began to sign two sheets of paper each and hand them to their personal guards.

"The plan has been set in motion. I believe we will be staying here while the plan runs it's course?"
(Momo)

"Yes we have your rooms set up. We put you two near our room for safety reasons."
(Kirishima)

Before any more words could be exchanged Midoriya shifted in Kirishima's lap whimpering. This made all the alphas go silent.

"Hey what's hurting you? Are you okay?"
(Kirishima)

"My back hurts..."
(Midoriya)

"Oh babyyyy. Come on let's go and rub your back. I'm sorry you guys but I do believe we have addressed everything we needed to."
(Kirishima)

"Yes now follow us to your rooms."
(Bakugo)

As Kirishima stood Midoriya whimpered. Both alphas felt bad knowing they went a little to hard on him. They all made it back to their rooms safely and the mates began after care once again.

-1200 words-

I LOST MY FAVORITE PLAYLIST WITH OVER 300 SONGS!

Haha I'm fine 🙂

I'm not fine 😭

💜🏳️‍🌈💜