[}~{Chapter 26}~{]

-(3rd person POV)-

The next week went by and it was peaceful. Midoriya's heat is only a few days away so the alphas are desperately trying to get the room finished for it. They have many construction workers in the room working twenty-four seven to finish and get it Omega friendly.

While they stress out Midoriya just wanted to be held and cuddled. Sadly neither alpha noticed. Midoriya spent most of his days trying to get close to them but was pushed away while they worked. At one point Midoriya gave up and left a note on Bakugo's desk leaving the office.

He now roams the halls looking for something to do when he stumbled upon the guard room. All the guards turned to the Omega and made small conversations with him. One guard in particular had great stories. He was an older gentleman going by the name Grand Torino.

Sadly he had to go back to his station and continue working. Everyone around him seemed to be to busy to even notice him. Kaminari was working on archery. Shinso was doing paperwork for the kingdoms archives. Mina is sparing with Sero. And everyone else was doing something.

Midoriya couldn't even go to their room to find comfort. He went to the Omega room but even that was boring and uncomfortable due to how quiet it was.

He kept roaming the halls and ended up back to the office door. Just as he was about to open it Kirishima did.

"Oh hey Izu! We were just about to come get you for lunch. You ready?"
(Kirishima)

"No thank you. I'm going behind the bookshelf."
(Midoriya)

He slowly walked back into his little nook and the bookshelf closed. Kirishima was left stunned. He whimpered and Bakugo pulled him into a hug.

"Kat what did I do?! He never acts like this..."
(Kirishima)

"Babe I'm sure we can fix it. Come on let's go try talking to him."
(Bakugo)

They both walk over to the bookshelf and hear whimpering and crying. They tried pressing the button that opens the shelf but Midoriya had locked it.

"Baby please let us in. We don't know what we did come on just let us fix it."
(Bakugo)

Midoriya doesn't say a word but unlocks the door. When both alphas come in they see Midoriya in a makeshift nest. This made them worry because they had to move his to another room when they were moving around their room. Omega's tend to make one nest and keep it. Midoriya now has two nest showing the alphas he's stressed.

If an Omega has more than one nest it means he/her is stressed and needs comfort. So they make multiple nest to get comfort.

"Shit baby. Why do you have another nest? It doesn't even have our sent."
(Bakugo)

Midoriya doesn't say anything and just goes under his blankets. Kirishima and Bakugo know not to mess with an Omega's nest but they can see their mate in obvious stress.

They climb in and pull Midoriya close. When looking closer at his face Kirishima is able to see bags under his eyes. Midoriya slowly stoped crying and a soft snore could be heard. He'd fallen asleep.

"Kat what did we do?? He's stress nesting! He never does this even when he's in heat."
(Kirishima)

"I don't know. There a lot happening and it may be to much for him. We really never asked if he was ready to take back his land. Plus when we are taking it it's going to be in winter so chances are he's going to be like most Omegas and want to stay inside. We have to leave for a few week while we take it back and I don't know if we can bring him."
(Bakugo)