After Class

TW: Low chance of cussing, and nothing else, probably, Anne's here so anything could happen.

Anne naturally makes a scene after class.

There's absolutely no chance for Catherine and Jane to escape the large amount of questions that are berating them.

"Who is it?" Anne asks after literally jumping in front of them.

Catherine, who decided that maybe a non-verbal response would receive less of a pandemic, simply pointed to herself.

Unfortunately this did not work.

"HOLY SHI -"

Cathy moved quicker than she ever had before to stop Anne from getting all of them detention. Her hand clapped over Anne's mouth right before Anne could complete the vulgar sentence.

The entire hallway turned to stare at them for a moment, and then turned back to their respective friends.

"EW, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Cathy yelped as she removed her hand with lightening speed. Clearly, Anne had licked her hand in response to Cathy silencing her.

"I don't know what you expected from me, I did to Anna when she put her hand over my mouth. And you'll notice she has never done it again."

Anna nodded solemnly, her eyes were distant, as if remembering a war. Which felt like an over reaction.

Cathy wipes her hand on Anne's jumper, "Absolutely disgusting." She muttered before pulling Anne into French.

Catherine and Jane watched in silence as the scene unfolded before them. Then, Catherine held up the list, grinning widely. 

"I think I'll keep this forever." She said, keeping the grin plastered on her face.

Jane flushed in delight at this, still happy that Catherine had liked her back. "Hopefully you'll keep me too." She said.

Catherine was seemingly delighted by this statement, even though Jane had no idea what possessed her to say it. She leaned over and kissed Jane's cheek, causing Jane to let a small smile pass her face.

"Stop it. I'm actually going to throw up watching you two. Keep it up, I'll switch to art with Kat."

Catherine, without missing a beat replied, "That's because you like her."

Jane, who was completely unaware of this news screeched, "I'M SORRY WHAT?!"

Anna looked utterly betrayed by Catherine's statement. "I trusted you, and you just betrayed me like that?"

"What? She's my girlfriend, I'm supposed to tell her everything." Catherine responded, "Oh yeah, will you be my girlfriend?" She asks a little shyly, as if not even 20 minutes ago they weren't literally making out in the bathroom.

"Of course I will!"

Anna, still hung up on Catherine outing her muttered, "I'm gonna kill you."

"Not if Jane's mom kills me first!" Catherine sang in response at the same time Jane said, "Not if my mother kills her first." Causing them to glance at each other in surprise. They quickly burst into laughter afterwards.

Catherine smiles softly at Jane as she calms down, and then kisses her gently, causing Jane to smile with tinted cheeks.

Then they walked to their next class, rather slowly because kissing and walking is a very hard thing to do people.

ALRIGHT, moving on to recreating the second one shot, here we go ANGST.

- Author Who Is A Little Distracted Right Now But It's Fine