Reunion

TW: Kids, 20 years later, I don't even know, cussing, Aramour, Parrlyn, KatAnna, and their children, it's a highschool reunion, T.G.G is back y'all.

We aren't talking about how I only just recently figured out how to tag so - 

 aweb1122

Jane flitted about her room, putting shirts up against her chest, unsure which one she should wear to the important occasion.

Catherine was downstairs herding the children upstairs to get ready.

"MARY ARAGON TURN THAT BURNER OFF!"

"IS SHE DOING IT AGAIN?"

"YES!"

Jane sighed and pulled the black dress out of her closet. She searched quickly for her lipstick and pulled out her dark red. She stumbled down the stairs, putting her earrings in while walking."

"Are they getting ready?" She asked, walking briskly to their fruit bowl and pulling out a banana.

Catherine rushed through the kitchen and swiped the banana from her hands, taking a bite.

"Yes."

Jane snatched the banana back, and Catherine gave her a sheepish smile.

"EDWARD GIVE IT BACK!"

Jane's head fell back, and Catherine groaned.

"I'll get it this time, you eat your banana."

"I feel like you're making fun of me."

"EDWARD GIVE YOUR SISTER HER THING BACK!"

"I'm gonna take no answer as a yes, I was making fun of you."

Jane ate her banana as fast as she could, and dropped the peel in the trash.

"WE'RE LEAVING IN FIFTEEN MINUTES, IF YOU AREN'T READY WE'RE LEAVING YOU HERE!"

Catherine walked down the stairs, pulling her hair up in a bun. Once she finished she stopped and sat down on a barstool. She took a few deep breaths, and opened her eyes.

"Do you hear that?"

"What?"

"Exactly."

Jane laughed and walked over to her, she pressed a kiss to her cheek and smiled when she turned and kissed her fully on the lips.

"You look really good." Catherine whispered.

Jane leaned forward again and kissed her.

"Thank you." She whispered back.

Jane smiled, and put her hands around Catherine's neck. And then undid her bun. Betrayal crossed her face and she quickly put her hands behind her head to check if she was right.

"Jane!"

Jane laughed and ran away, and up the stairs. Catherine chased behind her and they darted into their room. Jane turned around and Catherine wrapped her arms around Jane's waist. They fell backwards onto their recently made bed.

"Caught you." Catherine whispered into Jane ear.

Jane giggled from under her, and kissed her sweetly. As their breathing evened Jane nuzzled Catherine's nose. Catherine stood up and offered her hand out to Jane.

Jane allowed herself to be pulled up and into Catherine's arms again.

"Come on, we have to go in a minute, and I have to redo my bun because of someone."