ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

You can listen to some tunes while reading!

| ❦︎

''No! I don't wanna go!'' Asta pleaded to stay. ''I know it's hard, Asta. But you have to distant yourself from us for your sake.''

''No, Father! Let Asta stay. Please!'' Yuno begged as well. ''Yuno... We all know you have the ability to stop Asta's uncontrollable magic when her emotions overwhelm her. But she has to get stronger so she can control her magic all by her own. Or else she'll keep on relying on you.'' Sister Lily said.

''.....''

''A-Asta! Where are you going?''

She headed back inside the church. Few seconds later, she came back with a picture frame held tight on her arms. ''I-I know it's impossible for me to forget you all, but just in case my magic makes me forget my memories... I'm keeping this with me..'' exclaimed Asta, with sniffles along the way.

''Now.. Are we ready to go?'' The priest asked. Asta nodded with tears trickling down her face.

''Wait for a second, Asta!'' said Yuno. Asta turned to Yuno's direction. ''Hey, Asta. I promise you we will find each other again.'' Yuno made sure.

''Right!'' Asta happily agreed to wait patiently for their next meeting again.

Everyone at the church said they're goodbyes.

꧁ 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦 ꧂

𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 PurpleCatAngel . 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 "𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗖𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗥𝗲-𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹" 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸. 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘄𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 ❤︎

𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲𝗱,
--------

☾︎ 𝒂𝒚𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒔𝒍