ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8 ☘︎

THIS JAPANESE SONG'S SUCH A BOP AND THE SINGER SLAYED. AND THAT ON PERIODT. ✨ This is legit HIGHLY recommended by me. Enjoy! (✿◡‿◡)

Disclaimer: The occasions that I will be adding this story isn't canon. Meaning that it's not included in the official storyline, the anime, nor the manga. Thank you for you understanding and have a great time reading! Enjoy (^///^)

✧✧✧

'I'm room number 405.. Asta's room number is 405... Is this destiny?'

'No, no no. Calm down, Yuno. Jeez, you and your idiotic dreams..' Yuno thought. ''Well, that's great! I'm kind of glad that I will share a dorm with someone I don't know 'cause it would be pretty awkward, haha!'' Said Asta.

''Yeah..'' I muttered. 'Why do I feel sad? Shouldn't I be happy? Does Asta only feel relieved that she gets to share a room with me because she's only comfortable with me? Just by that?'

''Lunch is almost over. We should head back to class.'' Asta said. ''Come on, Yuno. Let's go-''

''You go ahead. I'll walk later. There's still dirt on the floor and I also need some fresh air. '' I blantly said. ''Ah.. okay. See you, then?'' Asta waved as she exited the greenhouse.

Sigh.. What do I do now. I really need some time for myself for a while...

{ Asta's P.O.V. }

''You go ahead.''

That sentence has been spinning on my mind and is driving me crazy. Like someone's constantly whispering it to me. It's nothing unordinary. He didn't said anything bad. It isn't offensive. But why is my heart aching? Why am I on the verge of crying a river out?

I need answers. Like right now.

I slid the classroom door to the left so I can enter. As I was about to go inside the room, I heard distant voices to my right. It was Noelle! And.. the people who were involved in the cafeteria incident. Now that I think of it, they really resemble Noelle's features. Except for the strange hairstyles but hey, who am I to judge?

''Why are you here, you filthy brat?! Didn't Nozel told you multiple times to stay in the palace? For God's sake..'' Nebra sighed in annoyance.

''Why don't you just rot and die, failure!'' Solid yelled, as he took a firm grip to Noelle's wrist. ''Solid nii-sama.. It hurts. Please, stop.'' Said Noelle as she winced in pain.

With my blood starting to boil, I couldn't just stand there and watch the scene..

I rushed to their direction, pulled Noelle towards me and flicked Solid's hand away from her wrist.

{ 3rd P.O.V. }

''Get away from her.'' Asta horrendously said. Suddenly, a gust of wind instantly shoved the Silvas with a very strong force. Pushing the siblings to the ground. ''What the..!?'' This had shocked the both of them.

''You...!'' Nebra couldn't say anymore words. She was as staggered as much as her brother. Her cold, icy-like eyes scared the heck out of the two. ''You'll regret this big time, I'll tell you!! '' The Silvas fled, scared of the girl.

''Uh.. T-Thank you..'' Noelle stuttered. Asta then came back to her senses. ''Ah. They went away. Are you hurt? Is your wrist fine?'' Asked Asta. ''Y-Yeahh.. I'm okay, thanks.'' Noelle nodded. ''That's great then. Shall we head back to class?''

''Sure..'' Noelle murmured. As Asta was about to open the door to the classroom, Noelle stopped her in her tracks by grabbing her wrist. Asta turned back. ''Y-Yo..You..'' Noelle tried to state a sentence but was unable to. ''Hm?''