ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2 ☘︎

This song is so cuuuute! Wishing for a cute anime girl voice :cc Anyway, happy reading!

~

❥︎ 𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗮'𝘀 𝗽.𝗼.𝘃.

Wait... Isn't he..

''Y...Yuno..!?''

His eyes widened. My eyes are on the verge of tears.

''Y-Yuno.. H-''

He then grabbed my arm and started running, dragging me along with him. We stopped at a place with no one present. ''Asta... Is that you..?'' He reassured.

I just lost it and started crying. Yuno gave me a soft hug and kept patting my back. ''There..there.. It's alright.. I'm here now.'' Yuno comforted me.

''15 years... You were all gone for 15 years! I've missed you all so much..'' I said, still crying. ''But I fulfilled my promise, didn't I? Now. Don't cry anymore, please. You're eyes will be swollen.''

I nodded, with little sniffles. I wiped the tears of my face. I looked at Yuno. Since when did he get so tall!?

''Hey..How tall are you..?'' I asked out of curiosity. ''Maybe 20 centimeters higher than you.'' He teased. ''Are you saying that I'm short, you bastard!''

❥︎ 𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗼'𝘀 𝗽.𝗼.𝘃.

She pouted as I teased her height. How cute. Now that I think of it.. She's really pretty. I then remembered class. We only got ten minutes left before class starts. ''Hey, Asta. Which class are you in?'' I asked.

''Ah! 1-BB. How about you?'' ''Oh. 1-GD.'' Asta's eyes went wide. ''No way! The star section!? That's amazing, Yuno!''

''It doesn't really matter to me. My goal is just to become the wizard king.. and make you my wife.'' I bluntly said.

'' E-EHH..!? Don't say that with a straightforward look, you idiot! Let's just go to class.'' She exclaimed. ''I'll walk with you.'' I said.

We walked through the hallways as we find our classes. People stared at both of us.

''Hey! Hey! Isn't he handsome~?''

''I know, right! He's such a dreamboat! But why is he with a drag like her?''

''Indeed. She's just a mere peasant. He's definitely blind.''

Are.. they badmouthing Asta? Is she okay?

❥︎ 𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗮'𝘀 𝗽.𝗼.𝘃.

It's painful to hear such mean gossips about me on the first day of school. Did I do something? I shrug off the hurtful comments about me. Me and Yuno finally found our classrooms. It was just beside each other. '' I'll see you later, Yuno!'' ''See you.'' We said our goodbyes.

I entered the classroom 1-BB. One girl was eating like there's no tomorrow. The other one was drinking alcohol!? Isn't she in high school? Two boys we're fighting, One creepy guy was muttering to himself, a girl covering her face and a guy with a nosebleed while looking at a picture.

This class is kind of interesting... and chaotic.

꧁ 𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 2 ꧂

𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲𝗱
--------
☾︎ 𝒂𝒚𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒔𝒍