ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10 ☘︎

Oh how this song is so relatable to the story 🌺✨ Happy reading!!

Chapter includes: 🥴 Romantic scenes (just pure fluff) 💖

{ 3rd P.O.V }

"Y-Yuno..?! What are you doing here??" Asta says in shock of his presence. "I was asking you the same thing.. What are you doing in my room?" Said Yuno.

In the outside, you can tell Asta's fidgeting. Trying to make an excuse or something like that. But on the inside.. She's having a mental breakdown.

'OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODWHATDOIDOWHATSHOULDISAYINEEDTOTHINKOFSOMETHINGREALISTICOFSOMESORTORHE'LLTHINKI'MADISGUSTINGCREEPOMGASTAYOUDUMDUMTHINKK!!!!'

*OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD What do I do? What should I say?! I need to think of something realistic of some sort or he'll think I'm a disgusting creep OMG Asta you dUM DUM THINK!!!!*

"Uh.. I-I never had a c-chance to see the dorms so uhh... I just got curious.. " Asta, unable to make up an excuse, straight up said the truth. "No need to panic over it, Asta. It's fine." Yuno gave her a small smile and patted her head.

Asta slightly flinched when she felt his finger ruffle through her hair but quickly got comfortable of it. She glanced at the clock that was hanging at Yuno's room.

6:30 pm.

"Ah..! I just remembered that I have to go to a friend's place. See you later, Yuno!" Asta dashed to his door to the main door of the dorm.

"Wait-..."

Yuno's words gets cut off my the closing sound of the door by Asta.

"Is.. she avoiding me?" Thought the wind user.

✧✧✧

Asta graps a piece of paper from her bag that contains Noelle's location and the meeting time. "Oh thank god her place isn't that far away." Says a relieved Asta. After a while, she finally arrived at Noelle's home.

"Woaaahhh!! Is this really Noelle's home..?! So huge!" Asta admired on how big Noelle's place is. As Asta was about to open the big doors, some servants did it for her.

"Greetings, Lady Asta. Lady Noelle awaits your visit." Says one of the palace servants. "Would you like me to safekeep your bag, my lady?" The other maid said. Asta was overwhelmed of the treatment she's receiving right now.

"Um- That- That's okay! And.. uh.. Where's is Noelle at? I need to see her." Asta stutters. "She's at her room, as we speak. Would you like us to lead the way?" "I'd be glad to. Thank you so much." Asta bows.

The maids led Asta to Noelle's room. Noelle, Vanessa, Charmy, and Grey were already there. "Asta, you came!" Vanessa said. "Do you need anything else, hm?" Asked a servant. "N-No need. This is already enough. Thank youu!" Asta thanked and bowed to the maids once again.

"My, My.. What a sweet child. Don't you think so?"

"Indeed. Such a polite and well-mannered kid."

The servants went back to their work.

"Sorry for the wait! Kinda got occupied on something." Asta apologized. "It's okay, laa! With the help of Noelle's infinite clothes and Vanessa's Thread Magic, we'll be having dresses for the Clover Ball in no time, la!!" Charmy says, as she takes another bite on her blueberry croissant. "What type of dress are you into, Asta?" Asks Noelle. "Hmm... Just something simple and decent. Something comfortable to wear. And not too revealing." Said Asta.