ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7 ☘︎

~ The next day ~

︎ 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗽.𝗼.𝘃.

''Now. I insist that all students should form in a straight line as we are about to inspect the dormitory.'' Said Miss Charlotte, the one in charge for the students. Everyone followed as what Miss Charlotte had told them to and began heading to the building where the dorms are waiting for them. ''You can all start packing your necessities like clothing, shoe wear, hygienic supplies, and so on.'' Charlotte said, while walking.

'Hm. I wonder what will the building look like... Maybe it's something royalty-like.' Thought Asta. She had already packed all her things to bring to the dorm. Yet they are too heavy for the girl. Asta gave a deep sigh by the thought.

''You okay, Asta? That's a really heavy sigh you made.'' Said Vanessa, whispering in her ear. ''I'm okay, thanks for worrying. '' Asta said.

''Okay, students. We've arrived. Welcome to the Xavier Lee High School Dormitory.'' Miss Charlotte exclaimed.

Everyone's gasps and woah's filled in

Everyone's gasps and woah's filled in. Asta was mesmerized by the scenery and the building too. ''Now, now, everyone. Let us continue.'' Miss Charlotte said.

They entered the building. Asta's jaw dropped. Everyone was in awe on how beautiful the interior looked.

'I thought they said that they don't have endless riches

'I thought they said that they don't have endless riches..!' Asta thought. A lot of Royals were giving remarks about how the design was just to their liking.

''Move along now, students. I'll be now showing you all on how to acquire a dorm room.'' Miss Charlotte led them to the 'dormitory desk'.

''Hello, aspiring Magic Knights! This is the dormitory desk. All you have to do here to be assigned to your dorm room is to first write your name in this attendance sheet and we'll give you the room number and keys to your dorm. Now, one by one please.'' Said the woman who's at the desk.

Everyone formed themselves into a straight line. It was not long enough before it was Asta's turn.

''Where do I sign, miss?'' Asked Asta. ''Just sign here at this blank space.'' The woman said, pointing at the blank space where Asta's name should be written. ''Okay, thanks.'' Asta then proceeded in to writing her name.