ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4 ☘︎

Music that's somewhat edgy? idk. []~( ̄▽ ̄)~* Happy reading! o((>ω< ))o ❤

❥︎ 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗽.𝗼.𝘃.

Why...

I've only stood up for them. For them people who has a low status than them.

So...

Why..?

WHY!?

3rd P.O.V

Asta started sobbing over the fact that she thinks there's no hope for Royals and commoners to get along. Little did she know, the time her emotions go unstable...

Her powers go uncontrollable.

Lights start flickering on and off. People in the whole school building begins to panic. Asta's magic then goes berserk.

Somehow, Asta was dry as if not a single human poured water on her. The water thrown on her suddenly got even bigger, the amount of water the same as a lake. It splashed the Royals. Completely.

''What does this commoner think she's doing!?'' Klaus said in panic and a pinch of fear on the girl.

''More importantly, what's up with her strong sense of mana!!? Isn't she just a mere peasant?'' The two Royals who just came in seemed to be the Silva siblings of the Silver Eagles, Solid and Nebra Silva.

''Asta! Calm down! Control your emotions. Get a hold of yourself!'' Yuno shouted, try to get Asta back to normal.

He gave her a comforting hug, to calm herself down. Asta felt warmth, assurance and care through just a hug. She responded by hugging back. Stopping her sobs, little by little. She then passed out of the blue.. Just like that.

The water then went dry. Everything was back to normal, but the whole area's a wreck. Two teachers reported to the cafeteria. Sir Yami Sukehiro, homeroom adviser of Class 1-BB and Miss Charlotte Roselei, the teacher for Class 1-BR.

''Oi! Who's causing trouble in the first day of school, you pesks!'' Yami grr-ed. ''My goodness! What in the world happened here, students!?'' Charlotte said, with a worried expression.

''It...It was the girl! It's all her fault!'' Solid blamed his own doing on the poor girl. ''Y-yeah! This all happened because of this peasant!'' Nebra did the same.

That's when Yuno lost it.

''Ha!? Are you guys lacking common sense!!? She wouldn't have been like this if you all spat insults and hurtful things to her! She can't control her powers yet so she's like this when emotions overwhelm her! Understand the situation that's going on here, you dirty Royals!!''

The teachers frowned at the Royals. They both decided that the Royals should see the Principal's office and have Asta taken in the infirmary.

❥︎ 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗽.𝗼.𝘃.

I feel numb.

I feel like I am in some place cold..

With no entrance nor exist.

Just pure darkness surrounding me.

I tried lifting my eyes open. Everything's blurry.

I can hear sounds. Voices, to be specific. But I can't seem to understand what they're saying..

꧁ 𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 4 ꧂

𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲𝗱
--------
☾︎ 𝒂𝒚𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒔𝒍