ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5 ☘︎

hgvbhgb just a popular tiktok song that I wanna use (*/ω\*) Happy reading! ☜(゚ヮ゚☜) <33

| ❦︎

❥︎ 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗽.𝗼.𝘃.

Yuno notices the girl slowly opening her eyes, watching Asta awaken from her slumber. ''Asta.. you're awake, at last. How are you feeling?'' Yuno asked. It was obvious that he was worried sick for her.

''Y...Yuno? W-Where am I?'' Asta now has a clear view of where she is right now. The infirmary. She then gets up. ''You should get some rest, Asta. The school nurse should be here any minute.'' He said, wanting her to get enough sleep and energy.

''What...happened? We're just chilling at the cafeteria a while ago and..and... ''

''I can't remember what happened next...'' Asta said. She was really trying her best to recall her memories.

The nurse arrived. It was a male one. It was said that he's the best healing mage in the whole kingdom. Impressive, indeed.

''Hello, Asta. I've heard that you can't control your powers yet. Don't fear, late bloomer. You're not the only one having troubles. Other students like you are dealing the same thing you're dealing right now. I'll help you to the best of my abilities. I assure you that.'' The doctor said.

Asta was relieved that she's not the only one suffering right now. ''So tell me, dear. What magic powers do you have, hm?'' He asked. ''I.. I'm not sure. All I know is that I uncontrollably attack with black and yellow shards, and sometimes like that with water, fire, and many more.''

The doctor then raised an eyebrow, knowing that a person should only possess at least one magic power type. ''Ah, I see.. Thank you for the information, child.'' The doctor said, as he and the girl bowed at each other. ''Yuno, I trust you to take care of her for me. Make sure she gets plenty of rest and also that she stays healthy and hydrated.'' The doctor informed, telling Yuno what Asta needs.

''With pleasure, doc.'' Yuno agreed. ''I'll tell you more details of your powers when I've gathered enough proof and information. Is that okay, Asta?'' The doctor said, before going to leave.

''Very okay with me, sir.'' She said, nodding. ''Well, then. I'll be taking my leave. Get some rest, Asta. Got it?''

''I will.'' Asta said with a smile. Yuno was glad that he had seen a beautiful smile from her despite with everything going on around lately.

'You're a brave girl, Asta. I'm proud of you. You just keep on giving me reasons on falling for you even more, huh?' Thought Yuno.

| ❦︎

The doctor then called Yami in to talk about Asta's condition. ''Hey, Yami. Mind if I discuss things about your first year? The one who was involved in the cafeteria incident a while ago.''

''The one with the water magic?'' Said sir Yami. ''I'm not sure if Asta has water magic, though..'' The doctor thought. ''Then what the heck is her magic?'' Yami said, confused.

''....Have you heard of Overall Dimension Magic?''

꧁ 𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 5 ꧂

𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲𝗱
--------
☾︎ 𝒂𝒚𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒔𝒍