ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1 ☘︎

This song's such a bop! I recommend you listening to this while reading. Enjoy! <33

| ❦︎

I groaned in frustration as my alarm kept ringing and ringing non-stop

I groaned in frustration as my alarm kept ringing and ringing non-stop. I eventually gave up in trying to get some more sleep and snoozed it. I yawned as I stretched my arms out and drew the curtains. I went downstairs to cook breakfast.

I saw that one picture frame I kept from the church. I smiled as memories of Father, Sister Lily, the kids and Yuno all came up. I headed to the kitchen.

After cooking breakfast, I washed the dishes and put back all my utensils and plates. Then, the doorbell rang.

''Sending mail to Asta!'' Someone, probably the mailman, said. ''Oh! It must be news from the enrollment of Xavier Lee!'' I hurriedly got to my front door and opened it.

''Here you go, Miss! Just need your signature at the bottom left of this sheet of paper.'' I nodded as I signed it. ''Have a good day, Ma'am!'' ''You too, Sir.''

I closed my door and excitingly opened up the package. There was a letter. It was from Xavier Lee High! I opened up the envelope.

| ❦︎

| ❦︎

To Asta, From Xavier Lee High School

Congratulations! You passed the entrance exam. As your principal, Julius Novachrono, I am very grateful for you to enroll in our school.

Because you are now a student in our fine school, we've arranged your uniform and things that you need for your first day of school. Which will be tomorrow! So get plenty of rest because your school years here will be intense but worth it.

I would like to congratulate you for now being a student in Xavier Lee High School. Best of luck! May your goals to be a Magic Knight be achieved.