ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9 ☘︎

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*     *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

'Cause this song is basically half of what this story is about 😌✨💞 Enjoy reading, my beautiful readerss!!

✿ TWO DAYS LATER ✿

{ 3rd P.O.V. }

'One more day and it's time for the Star Festival.' Asta thought. She was as excited as her fellow classmates. ''Okay, one more rehearsal. I promise you all it's the last one.'' Said Vanessa. ''Didn't you said that for the 5th time already?! I'm worn out!'' Magna complained. ''Stop whining, idiot. We need this to be perfect..!'' Noelle said with determination.

''One last rehearsal and it's over. C'mon guys!'' Asta said. Everyone nodded and started to be in their respective places.

''Okay, Grey and Finral will be the pretend-customers. Got it everyone?'' Vanessa shouted so everyone in the whole room can hear. ''Roger!!''

Charmy turned off the classroom lights, while eating a cookie. ''I-Im s-s-starting to get scared now..'' Finral stuttered, getting cold chills as they slowly walked foward. Luck and Magna, covered in white sheets dressed as ghosts, sprinted past Grey and Finral from behind.

''wOoOOoo~~'' Said Luck and Magna, along with some giggles.

The two flinched by the sudden breeze from behind. ''W-W-W-We should m-m-m-move quickly.. This is s-s-s-scaryy..!!'' Grey said, wrapping her arms around her. As they walk through the carboard-made walls, Asta, Noelle, and Charmy inserted their hands through the carboard. Grey and Finral screamed in sudden fear and shock. ''EEEKKK!!'' They shrieked. They both fastened their pace. The two then see a coffin slowly opening up, revealing Henry dressed up as a vampire. Henry reached out his arms, saying ''iM gOnnA eAt yOuRR BlooDd.."

Grey and Finral sprinted fast, away from Henry in a coffin.

Charmy thrown a bunch of fake bones at Grey and Finral from a skeleton structure which they borrowed from the science laboratory. Gauche turned on the smoke machine, signaling that they are in the cemetery. Grey was clinging Finral from behind while Finral, being the scaredy-cat he is, wanted all this to be over. Vanessa used her Thread Magic to make scary voodoo-like dolls and made them hang around from the ceiling to surprise Grey and Finral. ''AAAHHHHGHH!'' They screamed. Gauche used his Mirror Magic to make one mirror, reflecting himself wearing a scary halloween-like costume saying ''Continue this path on your own risk..'' and vanished. This indeed chilled the two from their spines.

And the finale, Asta brought the smoke screen to a grave, in which Gordon, who was dressed up like a leg-less zombie, slowly crawled out from the fake grave and directed towards to the two. ''Screw being the ladies' shining armour, I'm outta' here..!!'' Finral fastly ran away from Gordon. ''W-W-W-Wait for m-m-m-m-mee!!!'' Screeched Grey, as she accidentally steps on Gordon out of fear.

The lights were back on, at last. ''That was great, everyone! We're definitely ready for tomorrow!'' Vanessa said, while clapping. ''Did we really scare you guys? Heheh..'' Asta said. ''We're definitely having a lot of customers. Or maybe because Finral is just a heck of a coward.'' Noelle bluntly said, while flicking her left pigtail away. 'What a rude way to treat your senior!'' Thought a tearing Finral.