ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3 ☘︎

Here's your song! I've been posting cute and soothing songs lately so I tried a cool and boy-ish theme for once. ヾ(≧ ▽ ≦)ゝHope you enjoy reading~ <3

| ❦︎

❥︎ 𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗮'𝘀 𝗽

❥︎ 𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗮'𝘀 𝗽.𝗼.𝘃.

''Uhm.. Good morning..?'' I greeted. The one drinking alcohol then looked at me. ''Oh my~ What a cute little girl! I'm Vanessa. Nice to meet you!''

''Nice to meet you too! But.. may I ask.. Why are you drinking alcohol when your underaged?'' She just stared at me blankly then bursted out laughing.

''Haha! You're a funny one, boo. I'm actually supposed to be a third-year now but since I kept on failing and failing I had to repeat a year. So this is the second time I've repeated my first year, hon.'' She said, full of carefree.

Not all people are the same. They all of something that makes them unique. I'm really not the type to judge people like her. I'm sure she has her own reasons why she's like this so I'll just mind my own business.

''Anyways, darling... I'll introduce you to the others! Most of us repeated a year once or twice as well, FYI. The dude having a nosebleed is Gauche. The embarrassed one is Grey. Oh, the chubby girl cooking and eating is Charmy. And that is Gordon, the one murmuring things. And also, the two fighting is Luck and Magna. There's a female rookie that is also a first year like you, too! Our homeroom teacher is Sir Yami Sukehiro. He's ripped as heck!'' She said, along with some giggles. To be honest... This was too much information but oh well.

I sat on an empty seat that my eyes laid on first. I hung my bag on the right side of my desk. The girl named Charmy came towards me, holding a cupcake. ''Hey, first-year! Wanna try a cupcake, la~?'' My eyes sparkled as I saw the white-frosted cupcakes with rainbow sprinkles being offered to me. ''Arigato, senpai!'' I gave her a grateful smile.

A/N:''Arigato, Senpai!'' is the japanese phrase of ''Thank you, miss senior!''.

| ❦︎

❥︎ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗺𝘆'𝘀 𝗽.𝗼.𝘃.

How can just one cupcake turn her into a stunning goddess, la!? I mean, the way her ocean blue eyes sparkled and her smile as bright the sun, la... I won't be shocked if she's a Royal, la.

❥︎ 𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗮'𝘀 𝗽.𝗼.𝘃.

I gladly munched the cupcake. The start of my first day of school isn't that bad, though. I reunited with Yuno, met wonderful people, and ate a delicious cupcake! What could possibly go wrong?