ᎄʜᎀ᎘᎛ᎇʀ 11 ☘

✿ THREE WEEKS LATER✿

{ 3rd P.O.V. }

Three weeks have passed after the Clover Ball. Today was the announcing of the results of their first semester exams. Asta rubs her hands together nervously, the cold feeling chilling on her fingers makes her even more anxious.

"Please pass, please pass, please pass, please passs...." Asta said, with obvious desperation to have a decent grade. "Mornin', idiots! Y'all are probably very curious of her grades, eh?" Yami says, as he takes out the cigarette he inhaled and blew.

Everyone nodded, along with a nervous gulp heard. "Alright. When your name is called, get the heck up here and get your test result." Said Yami, as he sits down and puts his feet up on the teacher's desk.

✧✧✧

As Asta receives her test scores, her face immediately lights up. "Yes! Yes! Yes! I passed all of them!! Oh, except for Mathematics..." Asta's face expression changes.

"Uhh.. congrats?" Noelle says. "I wasn't really good at Math anyway, I'll probably take the supplementary classes anytime soon." Asta sighs.

The school bell rings. "Ah. It's now dismissal time. See you later, guys." Finral waved goodbye to his classmates, probably out to flirt with some girls again.

Asta proceeds to shove all of her notebooks, pens/pencils, and any other school necessities that she owns. "I guess I'll head to my dorm, as well. Need to finish my paperwork that's due soon. Bye bye!" Asta waves at her classmates and exits the classroom.

There she bumps into a girl.

"I-I'm sorry..." Asta apologizes. She inspected the girl's features. The girl had silky light pastel pink hair, peachy-like eyes, and is really fair. Asta may not be one to sense mana due to her inability to control her magic, but her guts tell her that this person is a Royal.

"Watch where you're going, okay?" The girl smiled as she strutted off, rolling her eyes at Asta as she continues to walk her path. 'That's weird, I never seen her before. A new student maybe?' Thought Asta.

As Asta continues her walk, she turns to see a crown looking at this big board placed on the wall. She joins the swarm of students.

The announcing of the excellent class of the year is out..!

"The Golden Dawn class is really the best, huh? They always get 1st Place every year!"

"Mhm! That makes them such a superb class. Lucky!"

"Wait... The Black Bulls class is 2nd Place?!!"

"EHHH??!!" The crowd exclaims in shock.

1st Place: Golden Dawn Class

2nd Place: Black Bulls Class

3rd Place: Silver Eagles Class

4th Place: Blue Rose Knights Class

5th Place: Crimson Lion Kings Class