Sorry Madam Pomfrey

A/N: I feel like I'm always putting one here but just a heads up, for almost all of these imagines you'll be a Gryffindor, sorry if that's not your respective house but it makes things easier when writing

 A/N: I feel like I'm always putting one here but just a heads up, for almost all of these imagines you'll be a Gryffindor, sorry if that's not your respective house but it makes things easier when writing. I may change it up for a few of them but unless it's specified otherwise, you will always read from a Gryffindor's perspective. Sorry if thats upsetting to any of yall
:( Anyways this chapter isn't the most exciting so my apologies but nevertheless I hope you all enjoy!

    Oliver was giving his traditional pre-match speech before the Gryffindor team headed out onto the pitch. Although he was injured and unable to play, Oliver kept the same vitality he had for every other match. If anything he was even more passionate because of who the match was against, Slytherin. Known to play dirty and try to win by any means. As he finished up his speech his eyes quickly met yours and said "good luck". He patted you on the back then joined the fellow Gryffindors in the stands. 

      You headed out onto the pitch, drifting as you waited for the game to begin. Everyone moved to their rightful place and Madam Hooch blew her whistle shortly after. The bludgers, quaffle, and snitch were released into the air. Angelina quickly got hold of the quaffle and you dodged the several Slytherins to make your way near their goalposts. Angelina threw the quaffle your way and Fred hit a bludger at Marcus Flint who was trying to grab at your robes. A big smile erupted on your face as you caught the quaffle and threw it into the goal. 

  "GRYFFINDOR CHASER Y/N L/N ZOOMS PAST MARCUS FLINT, FLINT DROPPING DOWN AS GEORGE-OR FRED- WHICHEVER WEASLEY HITS A BLUDGER HIS WAY, if only he fell off his broom-"

 "JORDAN!" Professor McGonagall yelled.

 "Sorry Profess- Y/N THROWS THE QUAFFLE! SHE SCORES!! 10 POINTS TO GRYFFINDOR, TAKE THAT YOU DIRTY, CHEATING-"

 "JORDAN! I will not hesitate to steal that mic from you and commentate the match myself."

  Cheers filled the Gryffindor stands. You quickly high fived the twins and went back to following the quaffle. Angelina captured the quaffle once again, making her way to the goalposts.

  "ANGELINA JOHNSON GRABS HOLD OF THE QUAFFLE, and looks very good while doing it-" McGonagall lightly slapped him upside the head. "Sorry professor, it's true- OW WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" he yelled, pulling away from the mic as McGonagall hit him once again, with more force.

Lee was too distracted to even notice what was going on, he was still rubbing his head. Two Slytherins started to surround Angelina, sandwiching her between them. She just barely escaped them before sbe made her way closer to the goalposts. Sadly, the keeper blocked it right before it made it's way through. She threw her fist down feeling defeated.

  "Don't beat yourself up for it, I'm a thousand percent sure you would've made it if it weren't for those two-" you were cut off by the snap of your broom, causing you to lose your balance. Those bastards broke your broom. Before you could even protest out of anger you felt yourself tumbling through the air. You desperately tried to grab at the air as if you'd be able to latch onto something. After 30 feet your eyes grew heavy, wanting to faint, but your body braced yourself for the contact. After falling nearly 50 feet, your body hit the floor with a loud crack. Several bones broke and cracked upon impact. The stands were silent and Madam Hooch blew her whistle to pause the game. Your eyesight went dark, falling in and out of consciousness. The last thing you remember was being carried out on a stretcher with several concerned faces looking down at you. You were too busy trying to stay awake to make out who the people were.
   By the time you regained consciousness it was dark out. A couple of students were spread about the Hospital Wing but your eyes widened at the sight of a familiar face. He was sleeping with his arms tucked into his side on the bed next to you. You tried to sit up but you were met with a sharp pain in your ribs. You let out a loud groan, waking up Oliver. He rubbed his eyes and smiled. "Finally you're awake, I was worried that you wouldn't wake up for a while."
  "How long was I out?" You asked, noticing the cloth wrapped along several limbs and your ribs, as well as a change of clothes.
  "Three days-"
"THREE DAYS?! What happened?"
"Well you kind of fell nearly fifty feet, had us all scared. Broke a bunch of bones and cracked a few ribs. Madam Pomfrey tried to wake you but she couldn't, wrapped you up to prevent any displacement since she couldn't really help you while you were asleep."
  "Wait, if I've been here for three days....how long have you waited here for?"
He awkwardly scratched the back of his neck, "well, I've been sneaking out at night and visiting you during the day. I've been waiting for you to wake you see."
   "Well I don't suspect I'll be awake for much longer; 50 feet really takes its toll on you doesn't it?" You joked. "So how's your leg?"
"It's alright, Madam Pomfrey said I could play again soon, thankfully. Did you know-" Oliver cut himself off as he noticed you were sound asleep. "Goodnight Y/N" he whispered, quickly falling asleep himself.
   When morning came, Madam Pomfrey did as well. As she made her way into the wing she sighed seeing Oliver spread out on the bed next to yours. She grabbed a spare rag nearby and swatted it at Oliver. "Wood! What in Merlin's name are you doing here? You could get in serious trouble for this, and I assume you snuck out as well!"
  He covered his ears with the pillow, her voice at a deafening volume for him who'd just woken up.
  Madam pomfrey swatted at him once again, this time with a pillow from nearby. "Wood, if you don't leave right this second I will tell Professor McGonagall."
  He jumped up with his arms out in defense, "Okay, okay, I'm up." He moved closer to your bed before placing a soft kiss to your forehead. When he looked up Madam Pomfrey stared at him with a cold glare.
   "Sorry Madam Pomfrey..." he said with an awkward smile then walked away, looking out for any teachers that might see him.