Filthy Little Mudblood

(For the sake of the story, you're all in your 5th year. You also had muggle parents that were murdered when you were young.)

You were standing, back rested on the cold stone wall of the castle, going over quidditch plays with Oliver. Without trying to, you overheard Draco Malfoy's pureblood-obsessed self conversing with his friends about mudbloods.

"Still disappointed that Granger never got slaughtered by that basilisk, filthy little mudblood she is."

You felt your cheeks heat up in anger and tried your best to ignore his cruel remarks. Oliver looked up to see you quickly walking away and wondered if he did something to upset you. Assuming he did, he let you go and figured you needed space. You glared at Draco with your wand at the ready; you were gripping it so tightly that your knuckles flushed white. As you were walking away Draco noticed that he seemed to upset you with what he said.

"Y/N wait up!" He yelled, backing off of the tree he was slouching on, and chased after you. His friends quickly followed. Once he finally grabbed hold of your robe he turned you around with a smug smirk on his face.

"Well, Y/N, can't even say hello?"

"And why would I want to say hello to you, Malfoy?" you said, hostility fueling your question.

"I don't see why not...it's an honor isn't it? A mudblood like you, talking to a pure blood like me. You would be bowing at my feet if it weren't for this damn school and their love for your kind."

You whipped out your wand that was previously hidden beneath your robe. Inching your wand closer and closer to him. The tip of your wand was raised to his neck and he quickly put his hands up in defense.

"You're pathetic." You spat and walked away.

"What a shame. If only your poor muggle parents had been that brave maybe they'd still be here." He snickered, his friends laughing along with him.

That was your breaking point. You quickly walked over to him and punched him square in the nose, gaining the attention of everyone around. You looked around and noticed the crowd you didn't mean to attract. Draco rubbed his nose and quickly looked down at you, eyes full of anger. Everybody was taken aback as they heard a loud smack. He'd slapped you so hard that your cheek turned a deep red and it made tears well up in your eyes. The crowd around you was full of "did he really just do that?" and audible gasps.

Oliver wasn't sure what was going on. When he finally looked up from his quidditch playbook he noticed a large group of kids gathered in one area. With a loud smack, the crowd dispersed into smaller groups, gossiping and shocked. He ran over to check out what happened. His face dropped when he saw you looking distraught with a crimson red cheek. He could already tell what had happened when he saw the smug look on Draco's face. Oliver quickly walked over with a clenched fist. Draco backed up, fear taking over him. He tried to pull out his wand to which you disarmed him faster than he could raise it.

"Oliver stop, please." You pleaded and placed a hand on his chest. His chest was heaving as he tried to calm down. "He's not worth it."

Oliver didn't even look at you, he kept an eye on Draco, making sure he didn't do anything funny.

"I hope she's worth it; a filthy mudblood like her. I don't see why you waste your time on-" Draco was quickly interrupted by Oliver punching his jaw. The punch was so strong it practically lifted him off of his feet, making him fall straight on his ass. It all happened so fast that you didnt even notice Oliver left your side.

Oliver quickly took advantage of Draco being on the ground, repeatedly punching him until his knuckles grew red and bloody.

"Oliver stop! Please!" Crabbe and Goyle quickly came behind you, restraining you. They made you watch as your boyfriend lost control. It was almost as if this was all planned out.

Draco regained his strength and pushed Oliver off of him, finally making it back on his feet.

"You filthy little vermin! My father will be hearing about this!"

"Now how can you do that unconcious?" Oliver teased, headbutting Draco who was stupidly standing too close.

You tried wriggling out of Crabbe and Goyle's grasp, even stepped on them as hard as you could but they didn't budge. It wasn't until the fight went a little too far that the two boys decided to intervene. They forcefully grabbed Oliver by his arms making him unable to leave. Draco used this to his advantage and repeatedly punched Oliver in the face. You couldn't stand it anymore.

"Stupefy!" You yelled, knocking Draco unconcious.

Before you could attack Crabbe and Goyle, a dark robe blocked your view. You looked up to see none other than Snape, a fearsome look in his eyes.

Professor Mcgonagall made her way over and announced to the crowd that fights would not be tolerated at Hogwarts.

"Where did you learn that?!" Snape asked in an pressuring and hushed voice.

You didnt answer and pushed by him, rushing over to Oliver. His face was pale, lip busted, and parts of his cheek were bruised.

"You damn idiot, you didnt have to do that. Thank you." You kissed his forehead and were glad he was *somewhat* okay.

Mcgonagall saw this interaction and sighed. "Would you two care to explain yourselves? Or would you rather write it out over and over on parchment?"

"Professor-" Oliver started.

"Nevermind. Y/L/N, Wood, Crabbe and Goyle, Malfoy as well once he wakes up, you've all earned yourselves a spot in detention. 30 points, each!"

"But professor! You have to understand! Draco was taunting my parents, called them weak and called me a mudblood. I know I shouldn't have given into it but it was my fault, I threw the first punch Proffesor. Punish me, not them." You pleaded.

Oliver hated that you tried taking full accountability for everything, if only Draco kept his mouth shut none of this would've happened.

"I suppose, the circumstances are... understandable but I cannot let you all go unpunished. 50 points from each house, only. Detention every Saturday for the next month and a half. That is final. Now go to your dorms, all of you!"

The crowd quickly dispersed to their correct dorms. You sighed out of relief, taking Oliver's hand in yours and holding it to your cheek.

"Well that was fun," he laughed, quickly grabbing his side out of pain.

"You idiot, let's get you cleaned up." You took him to the prefect bathroom, you stole the key from Percy, and took care of Oliver there.