update

Hey y'all so I'm gonna take a break for a little while, I'm not sure how long it'll be. I might be gone for a little while or a few weeks but I just can't worry about this book right now. I've got so much stuff on top of school and sports and trying to maintain my mental health (although its currently plummeting) and overall I've just been really bad and I'm tired of acting like I'm alright all the time cuz life is so draining. I've wanted to get help for a while but my parents don't believe in mental illness (stupid, believe me, I know). Also I'm not of age to get my own therapist or any type of professional help yet without the aid of my parents so for a while now it's just been me trying to deal with everything. I hope you all understand. Please, please, please take care of yourselves to the best of your ability. Take your meds if you have any, reach out to people if you need help, keep in touch with people and see how they're doing, it's so important! Take some time to take care of yourself every once in a while. It's so easy to get stressed and fall back into horrible mental states so please, please, please take care of yourselves. Once again, I hope you all understand and thank you for reading thus far.