2 - Surprise

DANIELS POV
When we arrived at the hospital they took Emily away on a stretcher and wouldn't let me go any further.
I went to the waiting room and called Nolan, Charlotte and my parents to tell them what had happened but I didn't mention the part about the possible pregnancy.
After that I sat and waited until a doctor came out and I stood up,
"How is she?" I asked more urgent than I had intended
"She's okay, she's resting" He said calmly, "Are you aware of her pregnancy?"
I let out a sigh. She was actually pregnant, I'd assumed she was but now I knew for sure.
"I wasn't aware before but I guess I am now." I said quietly.
He nodded "Well she has a condition."
"A condition?" I asked confused.
"Anemia" he answered and explained that it was a condition where there were fewer red blood cells in Emilys body than other people's, causing her to have more frequent dizziness and possible fainting.
I listened until his asked me if I had any questions, "What does it mean for her and the baby?"
"Well, if she rests then hopefully nothing but if she doesn't, she will probably miscarry" he said.
I was about to ask another question when I heard Emily yelling out.
The doctor walked to the room and opened the door for me to go in and said he'd be back in a minute. I walked over to Emilys bed and took her hand to calm her down.
EMILYS POV
"Daniel.. Where am I? What happened?" I looked around the room stressing. The last thing I remembered was everything going black.
He took my hand which I found surprising because he hasn't come close to me at all in the past few days.
"Emily, you fainted and... You're pregnant"
The words hit me like a concrete wall.
"I'm Pregnant?" My words came out as a whisper.
I couldn't be pregnant, it couldn't happen. Not before the end of my plan.
I tried to calm myself down to ask him a question.
"How many weeks?" I asked him praying that he wouldn't say three to five weeks which would mean it was his.
"I'm not sure but there's something else... You're anemic" He said looking concerned.
"What? No there has to be a mistake. I'm not" I wouldn't accept that I had a condition that would restrict me.
The doctor walked in, "Hello Miss Thorne, I assume your fiancé has told you what happened. I'm sure you have a lot of questions..." He looked at me expectantly.
The only thing I could think of at the time was the father of the baby, "How many weeks am I?"
He looked down at his notes "4 weeks."
4 weeks, that meant... It was Daniels baby.
I was having Daniel Grayson's baby.