35 - No other option

DANIELS POV

It was about 11 when Emily walked down the stairs in the morning, she looked distant. I tried to smile at her but she didn't look at me. It had been exactly like this for the past three weeks.

"Hey babe, I made you some breakfast. Do you want any?" I tried to act as cheerful as possible but it was getting harder. She shook her head slowly and I sighed "Em you have to eat something. The kids don't need to see you like this." She looked up and glared at me. Charlie was starting kindergarten soon and I needed to get Emily back on track.

I called up a sitter and told Emily we were going out for the night. She didn't show much emotion like I was expecting. The sitter was over at four and Emily and I left "We are going somewhere quiet so we don't have to worry about the press"

About twenty minutes later we pulled up near the docks, next to the ocean. We got onto a private yacht, "Do you like it?" I asked hopefully. She nodded slightly and smiled.

"Come on. I have something to show you" I took her upstairs onto the deck where there was a dinner prepared for her and I. It had candles, music and it was Emilys favourite meal. She smiled again but then her smile faded, "I'm not feeling well, I think I should go lay down." She started to walk away when I grabbed her hand, "Emily, you need to stop doing this." I sighed. She looked at me confused, "Doing what?" I ran my hands through my hair and wished I hadn't said anything, "You keep shutting everyone out. I know you're hurting but Emily we need you back, I need you, the kids need you! I can't keep doing this by myself. You need to come back to us. Get over it." I regretted the last part as soon as I said it. She pulled her hand away and ran downstairs locking herself in the room.

EMILYS POV
Daniel knocked softly on the door, "Em, baby I didn't mean that. Please come out." He sounded sorry but I was hurt and I didn't want to talk to him, "Leave me alone!" He started banging against the door which gave me a headache, " I'm so scared of losing you, just let me talk to you! Damn it Emily! Let me in." He yelled through the door.

I opened it slightly, "I have nothing to say to you." He leaned against the door frame and looked down, "Just please let me in." I opened the door more and he walked in, I sat on the bed and looked at my feet. He bent down in front of me and took my hands, "I just want you back Em."
I let a tear fall from my eye and Daniel wiped it away and sat next to me on the bed, "I love you." He said smiling at me and I smiled too, "There's something I need to tell you, it's another reason why I've been upset these past few weeks." He nodded, "What is it?" He asked with concern.

"Well I'm pregnant... Again" I said with a sigh.

A/N: Ahhh thank you guys for 6k of reads❤️ I decided that I'll do one more chapter and then I'll write a sequel to this book and I might write another book as well. Tell me what you think xx