9 - Not so secret

EMILYS POV
Daniel looked down, confirming what the media had said. He was with Sara today, not at a meeting. I stood up and pushed him backwards.

"NOW IM NOT PREGNANT ITS OKAY TO CHEAT IS IT?!" I screamed at him with tears running down my cheeks.
"Em I swear it's not what it looks like." he said in a calm voice.
"DONT EVEN TRY TO USE THAT ON ME. SORRY IF IM NOT THE MOST IDEAL WIFE AT THE MOMENT BUT IF YOU REMEMBER WE JUST LOST A BABY!" I yelled and turned away from him.
He took a few steps closer to me and put his hands on my shoulders, "I was ending it with her."
I turned around and pushed him against the wall holding him there with my arm on his chest, "DONT YOU DARE LIE TO ME" I still had tears running down my face.
"I haven't seen her since I found out you were pregnant. My mother told her about the baby and she wanted to rekindle things today. I said no, Emily I love you" he sounded genuine but I didn't believe him.
"Don't ever say that to me again." I let him go and walked outside.
He called out after me, "Where are you going?"
"Away from you." I said with gritted teeth.
He ran after me and grabbed my hand and as I tried to pull it away he held onto it tightly, "You have to believe me when I say she kissed me."
I finally pulled my hand away, "Well it didn't look like you were going to stop it any time soon."

I got into the car and drove to Nolan's and walked inside.
When I got there Nolan was sitting on the couch with someone. The person turned around and it was Aiden. He stood up and walked to me and encased me in a hug.

"Are you okay?" He asked
His voice calmed me down and I replied, "Not really. I guess you were right. He didn't love me"
He let go of me and Nolan hugged me as well, "Whatever you need Ems, we are right here and so is Jack. Well he's not here but he can get here" He said as he pulled away from the hug.
"I just need time for the moment..." I said and sat down on the couch.

A few hours later I was asleep on the couch leaning against Aidens chest with Nolan sitting on the one opposite us. Nothing had happened. I told them what had transpired between Daniel and I, then I fell asleep. The noise of a car pulling up woke me up. Nolan looked outside, "It's Daniel."
I stood up and walked outside alone.

"What are you doing here Daniel?" I whispered angrily because it was now late and I didn't want to wake anyone up by yelling.
"Emily, I've looked everywhere for you. Please just come back home and we can sort it out." He said, his voice slightly slurred.
"Are you drunk? You're such an idiot Daniel!" I was starting to raise my voice.
He took my hands and as I pulled them away I heard someone walk out behind me, hoping it was Nolan.
"Get away from her!" Aidens voice rang through the air and I sighed.
"You were with Mathis?!" Daniel yelled.
"No I wasn't" I tried to stay calm.
"I can't believe you, you thought I cheated on you and you just run to him?! You're such a-" He was about to continue when Aiden moved forward and hit him in the stomach.
"Don't you ever say anything against Emily!" He growled at Daniel.

Daniel stood up fully and punched Aiden in the jaw. I screamed at them to stop but they didn't listen. Aiden tackled Daniel and they both went flying onto the ground. Aiden punched Daniel and he passed out.

"AIDEN GET OFF HIM" I shouted as I pulled him away from Daniel. Nolan was already dialling an ambulance.
"Aiden you need to get out of here tonight. Go to London, see your mum. Forget about this, forget about me. Just go, erase your identity." I said with tears in my eyes.
"Emily, I can't forget you" he said confused by my sudden change of heart.
"The police will be here soon and I don't want you involved. If you aren't associated to me then you won't have anything to worry about just please go." I pushed him towards the car.
He knew there was no point in arguing with me so he got in the car, "Goodbye Emily, I'll always love you" he closed the door and drove away.

Nolan called me over to Daniel, "The ambulance is on their way"
I bent down to Daniel and he was still breathing. I stood back up and we heard the ambulance sirens approaching.