22 - No more lies

EMILYS POV
"Daniel... Daniel wait!" I yelled after him as he ran onto the beach.
He turned and looked at me with tears in his eyes, "I gave up everything for you! YOU USED ME EMILY OR SHOULD I SAY AMANDA! YOU JUST WANTED TOBE WITH ME TO GET BACK AT MY FAMILY FOR THE DAVID CLARKE THING! I LOVED YOU"
He'd assumed correctly, for some parts, "Daniel, you were a part of my plan at one time but as soon as I married you and got pregnant. I fell in love with you all over again. I pro-" He cut me off
"DONT YOU DARE SAY YOU PROMISE ANYTHING. YOU COULDVE BEEN HONEST WITH ME RIGHT FROM THE START. YOU THINK YOU HAD A HARD TIME GROWING UP?! LOOK AT HOW MY LIFE IS NOW! MY MOTHER IS IN JAIL BECAUSE OF YOU AND MY FATHER IS PROBABLY GOING TO BE! MY SISTER HAS GONE OFF TO LIVE IN A BAR TO LOOK AFTER HER NEPHEW WHO ISNT ACTUALLY HER NEPHEW AND I JUST FOUND OUT THAT MY WIFE. THE MOTHER OF MY CHILDREN WAS LYING TO ME. I HAVE NO ONE AND I HAVE NOTHING" He screamed.
"Daniel, I do love you and I'm sorry" I said with tears running down my face but he just kept walking.

I held my stomach protectively as I walked back to the house where my father was standing, "Was that true? You planned revenge for my imprisonment and death?" He asked.
"I don't need a lecture from you. I'd love for you to let me in on where you've been for over the last decade?" I asked giving him a cold stare.
"If I could've come for you, I would've. I couldn't." He said and I almost believed him. Almost.
"Look, I've had a long night. I'm not in the mood for any more lies. How about you get the truth straight and come back in the morning." I said as I walked inside.
He nodded and walked away. I fed Charlie and put him to sleep before going upstairs and crying myself to sleep.

The next morning Daniel was at the door at 6am knocking loudly. I went downstairs and opened the door, "I know I over reacted last night." I opened my mouth to object but he didn't let me speak, "but I think I have a right to know everything." I sighed and led him to the couch and started from the beginning, the night my father was taken, then the foster care, Treadwell, juvi, Amanda, Nolan, the journals, the New Years party, my plan and how I left it when I married him. The only thing I left out was Aiden and the kiss Jack and I shared at the start of the summer last year. He processed it all and what came next I was not expecting. He leaned over and pulled me into a hug, "Emily, it's.. I'm sorry. You just wanted to do right by your father. My family is to blame for this. I just need you to know how hard this is for me." I nodded, "But I love you no matter what your name is. Emily, Amanda. There's just one thing I want you to do for me."
"Anything. What is it?" I smiled happy he would forgive me
"Tell everyone your true identity" he said looking me directly in the eye.