3 - No plans

EMILYS POV
A few days later I was back home, news of my pregnancy was everywhere, which meant Aiden knew.
My phone buzzed and I opened the text from Aiden which read, 'I'll come to you this afternoon at 4pm' I had to find a way to get Daniel out of the house.
"Daniel" I called from where I was sitting on the couch.
He walked in from the kitchen "What's up babe?" He asked. He'd been especially nice since he found out I was pregnant which I assumed was guilt from being with Sara these past few weeks.
"Have you got any appointments today?" I asked.
"I have one at 12, Why?" He replied.
"Nolan's coming over at 4 and I was wondering if..." He interrupted before I could finish.
"If you guys could have time alone to talk? That's fine, I can stay back late actually I can stay in the city tonight. I have some work I need to finish." He smiled.
"Thank you" I replied and closed my eyes imagining how the talk with Aiden would go.
He walked back into the kitchen and I fell asleep.

DANIELS POV
I opened my phone and looked through messages from Sara, there were so many things that I wanted to say to her but I couldn't face her.
I made myself and Emily some lunch but when I walked out she was asleep, I put the sandwiches on the table and bent down and took her hand.
"Em, I'm so sorry for the way I treated you. I promise you I'll be better" I whispered before kissing her hand and then her cheek.
I stood back up and ate my lunch before heading to the city for my meeting.

EMILYS POV
I woke up hours later and looked at the time which read 3:30pm, Aiden would be here soon.
I stood up and walked upstairs into the master bedroom and did my hair up in a bun and walked back down.
When I got to the bottom of the stairs Aiden was waiting at the front door. I quickly pulled him inside incase there were reporters.
When he was inside he pulled me into a hug, I felt safe in his arms so I didn't try to pull away.
We stayed like that for a few minutes before pulling away and then I realised he had put down a bag as he walked in.
"What's that for?" I asked
He looked at me with a sly smile, "Em, this is going to sound crazy but you have to run away with me. We can go, just you and me. Look you can't stay with Daniel and you certainly can't go through with you revenge mission. I love you and I know you feel the same"
I looked at him in shock "Run away? You want me to leave so you can raise Daniels baby?"
I saw the hurt in his eyes as it was confirmed it wasn't his child.

AIDENS POV
The words cut like a knife. I had suspected that the baby was his otherwise Emily would've contacted me but there was part of me that had hoped it was mine.
"I was angry at first when I thought it might be his but I don't care anymore. I want to be with you and I'll raise this baby whether it is or isn't mine." I told her with urgency but her facial expression didn't change.
"Aiden, I'm sorry. I can't do that, I know that Daniel has done bad things but I can't take his child away from him. I was taken from my father and I would never forgive the people who made that happen." She said with sadness.
I looked away from her and picked up the bag.
"I guess I'll go then" I gave her one final passionate kiss before putting a piece of paper in her hand, "Call me if you change your mind."

EMILYS POV
He left me with the paper in my hand. When the door slammed shut I shivered, I felt a wave of sickness come over me and ran to the bathroom and threw up. I pulled my phone out and texted Daniel telling him I needed him to come home.
I cleaned myself up but sat on the bathroom floor crying until I fell asleep there.
I heard Daniel come home some time later and he picked me up and carried me to the bed where I closed my eyes and fell asleep again.