1

There are a total of 16 parts
————————————————————-
Before my mom died I had a great life. My mom's name is Victoria and my dad's name is Jackson. My mom was really happy and caring towards people and was my dad's pride and joy. But then one day she got cancer. She tried to fight it for so long. She tried to smile and make her last days with us happy so we have as many memories as possible.

But she lost.

My dad was so sad and was not happy for a long time and neither was I. I was crying for a really long time and was still in shock when I found out.

Then a couple years after my dad remarried. I was excited to meet who these people where and made sure to make the house clean and dress nice. I knew that if my dad was happy with them then they just be nice people they would make our house lively and happy again.

I waited outside and when I saw a carriage pull up I bowed at them and opened the door to let them in the house. There is a girl, boy and a middle-aged woman who is most likely my now step-mother. She definitely looked older and a bit more on a masculine side.

"Hi my name is minghao" I bowed at them but the girl just looked at the shirt I was wearing. That is all that you are wearing? "Don't you think it's a bit cheap compared to what we are wearing? Tch" She asked

I is as confused  and just shrugged brushing off what she had just said maybe it was just a slip of the tongue ," what are you guys names?"

The girl nodded," Liu Tzuyu and this is my older brother Liu Ten" The boy next to him which is mostly likely named Ten nodded and made the same expression as his sister.

The girl whose name is Tzuyu was actually slightly taller than the boy who is Ten. You can tell that Tzuyu probably inherited his dads genes since my step-mother isn't as tall.

" it's nice to meet you guys since you're going to be my step-siblings!" I said gleefully then turned to my who then my step-mother," what's your name step-mother? She gave me a glance and just stated "Amber Liu" before just ignoring me again.

I could tell by what she is wearing and by what my step-siblings were wearing that they were previously or was still really wealthy. Their clothes were extremely expensive and even looked like they were really wealthy.

Then when I led them inside my house they started messing around with all of the stuff

"This looks so cheap! Why would you even have this in your house! We have much better stuff then this"

"So much dust and just this is so dirty!"

"Animals? Why are there animals here ew!"

"Ew ew mice! Why are there mice how is this house much a mess!"

" absolutely disgusting that's what it is"

"I mean look at the boy, all scrawny, ugly and unattractive. Won't be surprised if he is poor"

I didn't think much and just let them be since our house was slightly dirty. Then I heard a knock in the door and ran to it knowing that it was my dad Jackson. I opened the door and then jumped into a hug," Dad! They already are here in the house!"

Then my dad walked in and my step-mother rushed over to my dad and started kissing him and saying random compliments.

My step sibling Ten then smiled, bowed and said," hi step-father my name is Ten and it's a pleasure to meet you! Your house truly is beautiful and Minghao is such a nice boy" which made my mind go on confusion since technically didn't they just say that it was disgusting?

Tzuyu nodded then glanced around and said," yeah! I love these vases they are extremely cute! Nice to meet you too my name is Tzuyu!" She bowed too then I got the memo. They were trying to be nice and tell dad that they liked the house when they didn't. That they liked me but they actually didn't.

Then my dad smiled and nodded," and you probably know that my name is Jackson and it's nice to meet you guys too. This is now your new home to make yourself at home!"