3

I would wake up, my dad would leave, I would be my my step-siblings and step-mother's slave, dad would come back then they would pretend we all really got along. I keep pretending too. Well my dad looked happy. And I haven't seen him that happy in a really long time. And it would pain me to see him sad and unhappy again like how mom died

Until I got news one day that my dad got in an accident and died. My emotional state then also went really bad and I didn't now how to react at all. After all that means i have to be with the step-siblings still.

So that meant I had no one else that really loved and cared for me except my animal friends. I would still make sure to go and visit them and give them food though my step-siblings and step mother was not a huge fond of them. I made sure to keep them in a barn.

My step-sister Tzuyu even made my dad's room into her own dressing room or just a storage place where she keeps all of her hundreds of dresses and shoes. I managed to sneak some of my dads and moms old things though in my room

I still did the chores and made sure to treat them kindly and with respect though. After all I lived with them and did not really want to have a bad relationship with them. And they could even kick me out since Amber is my guardian and step-mother.

Everyday was the same and it was really repetitive:

I wake up at 6 a.m and start sweeping the floor and mopping the floors or doing any cleaning around the house before any of them woke up. Also would feed or put some food for the animals.

I will make breakfast for the family then wash the dishes before I hear anyone screaming or yelling at me to do something in the middle of me washing the dishes.

Then I would usually do laundry or wait for whatever Tzuyu, Ten or Amber need me to do. Sometimes I will have to go and buy some food or go and help them see clothes.

Occasionally when I have time in the day I will bring the animals some food or go and make sure I rest for a bit. And will let myself rest when they go outside to do something with friends or at the mall.

Then I would go and sleep and everything happens all over again. A lot of the time I was tired or my body felt weak but I will still pass through it to just make myself do the work.

My clothes were raggy since my step-mother have never gave me money except to buy food and all I would really have is some of the change left over from the food. They also give me no new clothes leaving me with all the new ones.

And guess what? They don't even call me Minghao anymore they rather call me CinderHao. Ridiculous don't you think? Basically because I clean and have to be in places dirty due to me cleaning all the time, I get cinders all over my body and clothes.

In conclusion, they would just tease me and call me cinderhao in which to the fact I forget the last time that well they haven't called me that. And the last time they called me minghao? Probably ages.

Even punched me and slapped me when I forgot a chore or a spot on the floor to sweep. Got no time to myself and usually that was at night. They would have me wake up extremely early sometimes to make them breakfast or to just do things for them.

I sometimes wonder what it would be like if I told my dad how awful my step-siblings and step-mother is. When he passes away how would I be like? I mean I am a legal adult and would live by myslef would would definitely be better for me.

But my dad's last days and weeks would be unhappy. Even if he didn't know about how two faced they are, he truest was happy or being with Amber and having Ten and Tzuyu move in. But now I have to deal with them. With my dad home, there is no one trying to stop them from treating me like this.

And I don't have any money to move out and live by myself, do I have to be like this for the rest of my life? In this house where I just get treated as a slave?