14

"Now you may kiss" and next thing you know we are full blown making out and then I giggled and lightly pushed Jun who then poured again but still smiled after.

Today.

We were officially married. A married couple together. And I was also the prince. It was weird to thr honest. Now they were calling me Prince Minghao. It went from people calling me Cinderhao to Prince Minghao. Something I still had to get used to. And the stories and rumors that people spread about the royal family? LIES.

He acts like a 5 year old.

"Minghaooo" he whined

I was too busy painting at the moment to look up," Yes what is it?"

"I want to eat oranges"

I sighed," Jun, get them from the kitchen then. You know the food is in there" while getting more blue paint to use

He then start shaking my arm once I placed down the paintbrush," I want you to feed them to meeee"

"Jun, eat them yourself, I need to finish this painting first" and lifted my hand to take the paintbrush again but then Jun start pouting and fake-crying

"Pleaseeee haohaooo you love meeee" Jun pouted and so then I nodded knowing I wasn't going to be able to get out of this and set down my paintbrush to then go to the kitchen with him .

"Yayy haohao let's gooo" and start running through the halls of the castle dragging my arm while I had to follow his fast steps. Screw his tallness and long legs.

"Look the oranges are there, come on how many do you want?" I asked while walking over to the basket of oranges at the rows and rows of fruit.

"I want three" Jun beamed while holding three fingers up. It's like he is saying he is three years old for dear lord-

I handed him the orange for him to take but then he shook his head,"no, you peel them and feed me them" while jumping up and down waiting.

I chuckled lightly and then started to peel the orange while Jun continued to pout while waiting for me to peel the orange,

"Ahh I wanttt" he said and opened his mouth to eat the orange. I placed it in his mouth which then he out up a thumbs up," It tastes good, you should try it!" and then without a warning, he took the orange from me and shoved a piece in my mouth. I then nodded and then start feeding him too.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Junniee, I want a flower crown" I said while giving him a back-hug while rocking him back and forth.

"You want to make a flower crown now?" Jun asked and I nodded and then so he held me hand and walked to the castle's garden where we saw the gardener.

"Minho!" I exclaimed and waved at him as he looked up and then bowed," Hello your-" I smiled and hugged him instead," You can drop the formalities, also how are your three cats?" I asked and then his eyes lit up.

"Their doing great! Thanks for asking! Also is there anything that you need? He asked

I nodded and looked around the garden," do you have any flowers we can use? I want to make some flower crowns for each other!"

Minghao nodded and then quickly walked to the other side of the garden where all the flowers are," you can chose from these. Just tell me which one you want and I'll cut them for you"

After selecting about a dozen of flowers, we goth went back inside to start making the flower crowns. As I was making the Sri bf one, Jun was struggling to do thr first one.

"Junnie is this really the first time you have made flower crowns?"

He frowned and attempted to put thr flower around the vines," I never thought making flower crowns would just be something I want to do as a hobby like you do. Arghh how do I" then he accidentally ripped one of the petals of the flower off.

"Oops"

I laughed at his facial expression, he looked guilty, confused and abused so I just took another flower and showed him," here your supposed to do it like this" and then he nodded and took the half-made flower crown back to finish.