8

I was kind of fidgeting as I walked into the ballroom with some familiar faces and some strangers. I started walking towards an empty place in the ballroom and felt eyes on me. There were a lot of girls in dresses and men in suits and formal clothing making me even more scared like if I was making a fool of myself for showing up like this. I spotted Ten, Tzuyu and Amber and was silently begging that they won't recognize me but I heard a comment that had me relax knowing they didn't

"Who is that boy? I never saw him before?" Ten asked

Amber shrugged then clasped her hands," We are just going to focus on ourselves on you two being able to get with the Prince not other random people alright!"

Tzuyu nodded and twirled around," Yes we are!"

Then I saw King Luhan clap his hands to get our attention which I stood still to listen to him. He smiled and then said to the ballroom of people,"As you know, this ball is for my son, Prince Junhui or Jun to find a partner regardless of the gender, it is all his decision. Now I will introduce you to my son, Prince Junhui" then he walked to the side to where the Prince came down.

Oh dear lord.

Oh god.

Is he god?

He looks like a literal god just perfect...

To say he is beautiful and handsome was a understatement.

He had such a serious face at first but then literally start smiling looked like a child afterwards making my heart flutter a bit and I was even frozen in my spot at how he looked

He had such a serious face at first but then literally start smiling looked like a child afterwards making my heart flutter a bit and I was even frozen in my spot at how he looked. I heard people all around me trying to go near him.

Tzuyu start walking towards him and said," Hi Prince Jun! My name is Tzuyu and I would LOVE to be your future-wife" Jun literally walked past her while saying," I don't allow people to call me Jun unless I'm close to them" then Ten decided to try," Hi Prince! Would you like to dance with me?" and he ignored him.

Some other girls and guys also asked Prince Junhui for his attention or for a dance but for some reason he keep on ignoring them which made a lot of them confused since he was here to have a partner but he was ignoring everyone. That also made me nervous since he didn't really look like he wanted to be with a lot of people here.

"Prince Junhui, come on let's go dance or have some food" and he replied," Sorry I'm not interested"

Some guy went and said," Prince, you made me question my sexuality" and Prince Junhui said," That's nice but I am not interested"

Then Prince Junhui keeps walking until he is in front of me. I blinked and tried to process the situation then he smiled and asked me," Would you please have a dance with me?" earning gasps from all the people around me, making my cheeks go red from the amount of attention.

The fact the Prince was asking me to dance with him was a huge deal," Y-yes gladly Prince Junhui" in which he replied with," You can call me Jun, now let's go and dance" then leading me to the dance floor.

He smiled at me and asked," I actually never seen someone like you before, did you just like move here or something?" which made the wheels in my head but I just answered," no...I just don't go outside a lot" which then caused Prince Jun to nod

Junhui and I start talking more and even bonding more for the couple hours and I would see girls and guys looking at us and looking jealous at us. I even lost track of time while I was laughing and having fun with Jun then I heard a bell ring. I turned and saw the time.

Midnight.

I had to get back before Ten, Tzuyu and Amber saw me.

And before Junhui saw how bad I looked.

I panicked and turned towards Prince Jun," I'm sorry! My time is up and I have to go" and I ran out and down the stairs and I heard Prince Jun yell behind me," Wait! I don't even know your name though! Wait and your shoe" but all that was going through my mind was that I had to go home fast.