7

I sighed and then went to the room where the animals were while sulking.

Jaemin the mouse asked," are you okay minghao?"

I nodded slightly then just said," I just really want to go you know...I wish I can just go to the ball and have a great time but I can't"

Then out of the hecks of the world someone appeared in wings and a wand. I glanced at the person and then the wand wondering how they appeared and asked them," who are you?"

The girl replied," I'm Jihyo, your fairy god mother. And I have come to help you fulfill your wish of going to the ball. But first you must help me bring a couple items. A pumpkin, 6 mice and a dog."

I had a confused look on my face but I really wanted to go to this ball go I went along with it. I asked nct dream to be the 6 mice, I was able to find a pumpkin in the kitchen and jungkook is the dog that I used.

But before I gave them to Jihyo I paused and exclaimed," but what about the house chores! My step-mother said I have to get those done before they come home from the ball!" in panic

Jihyo waved her wand and then said," your chores are complete, all we need to worry about right now is how your going to go the ball. Let's go outside first" So then I followed Jihyo outside where then she waved her wand at the pumpkin, turning it into a carriage.

She then motioned the mice to come near her and then waved her wand to make them into horses who were going to carry the carriage. Then she turned jungkook the dog into a horseman or someone who is leading or controlling the carriage.

Then I looked down at my clothes," but my clothes! There is no way that I can show up at a fancy ball where I am going to meet the prince looking like...this! I look awful like these rags and broken shoes look so not appropriate for a ball!" I exclaimed in panic again since I had no fancy clothes to wear.

But then Jihyo smiled and said," don't worry I got just the outfit for you" and then she waved her wand and then my appearance completely changed that I was unrecognizable.

My hair was now more like silver or like grey with the mullet. I had on like a dark green shirt and a white or lightly plaid blazer over it with simple silver earrings. I was so used to wearing more dark clothing or just raggy clothes

I looked down at my shoes and before I could ask or say something about them Jihyo exclaimed,"And about the shoes! I got just the thing for you!" And waved her wand once more

I looked down at my shoes and before I could ask or say something about them Jihyo exclaimed,"And about the shoes! I got just the thing for you!" And waved her wand once more. My broken shoes then turned into silvery shoes that looked extremely expensive. I haven't ever saw shoes like that before and these really match my outfit.

I bowed at her," thank you so much fairy godmother for doing this for me

I bowed at her," thank you so much fairy godmother for doing this for me. This truly means a lot that you are giving me this chance to go to the ball tonight." Then I climbed onto the carriage.

Before the carriage took off, Jihyo looked at me and said," but I have something to tell you, when the clock strikes midnight, my magic stops working and everything will go back to what it once was like before. So make sure that you leave before midnight. After all you have plenty of time til then, it's okay 7. Now but and have fun there" and she waved goodbye as I made sure to let her know I understood her words.

On the way to the castle I was nervous but extremely excited because I got to meet the prince again! I looked out of the carriage to see the castle which was extremely elegant and really big with a huge staircase which I can easily fall down whole walking up or down of. After about 10 minutes more I officially arrived there.

Jungkook turned towards me though it was weird to see him since he was like a human, he stayed," we will be outside here when you need us or when you are preparing to go" and I nodded while excitedly walking towards the castle to see what is yet to come.