12

I first set down my pair of chopsticks and then decided right then and there to tell them, "my mom died of cancer and so then my dad decided to remarry who is now my step-mother, she previously had two children with someone else hence me having a step-sister and step-brother" and which King Luhan nodded at the first basic info that I have provided and then I continued

"But they were all extremely two faced, with my dad was around they would act as the sweetest people ever but when he wasn't, they were men rude and bossed me around. When my dad died too there was no one for me to count on..." then Jun placed a hand on my hand and asked," why didn't you move?"

I sighed," it wasn't that easy, they didn't give me money, I didn't have any other family near here.. and so..."

"They treated me as a servant, as a prisoner. I would do chores and they wouldn't even call me by my real name. I was barely let out of the house and was even beaten at times when I didn't complete my chores. And the times I was allowed out of the house was just for groceries and for shopping for them. I had no freedom. Which is why I ran away at the ball. I had to get home before they realized I was gone." I looked down as a couple tear drops fell down my face as then Jun held me close to him whispering that I won't need to be near them again.

King Luhan who later on asked me to jsut call him Luhan came over and asked," would you like us to punish them?"

I looked up and asked," what would we do to them? Like as if punish?"

He smiled and replied," whatever you want...you can have them as your servants, make then do work for others, have them banned from this country ..."

Then jun continued," you can break their bones, force them to be in a dungeon, execute them-"

And then Luhan playfully slapped Jun's shoulder,"Let him decide, if he wants to go that far and have them killed, we will but it is all his decision."

So on that note I thought for a second and I wanted them to pay. Not in money but well for their actions. I wanted them all to get hurt...I wasn't sure if I wanted them to die but if they were to..they were going to die painfully. Then I had an idea.

It was evil.

It was.

But it was better than killing them which they would be happy with being alive.

I then stated," I want them to be striped from their rights, belongings and home then be publicly known for what they did and serve years in this castle as prisoners with enough pain for them to wish to die"

Jun then just muttered," that's as bad as death why not just kill them, it's fun to see them cry about how much they regret it but don't..." causing his dad to laugh and nod at my request.

He then turned to some of the servants and messengers and then said," guys to bring me the three people that were living at the house you found Minghao"

I smiled.

Finally I was getting revenge for what they did to me.

"Oh my god this place is amazing! I can't believe CinderHao would invite us to this place! I can't believe we are going to live in the royal castle!" Ten exclaimed and Tzuyu was gushing over all the lights and vases. Looking at all the designs and touching them.

Amber was just admiring everything and how many people there were like think of if she will have that many servants and just beautiful things like that. I felt Jun's grip on me get tighter and I had to try to calm  him down and remind him that we were going to get revenge for me.

King Luhan stared right into the three of them making them a bit intimidated because after all he was the king and he can do anything.

"You three are stripped from everything you own,  you will be given clothes and food later, the public will know about how terrible the prince's fiancé was treated in his own house. You will be serving as the country's prisoners, so be happy and admire this place all you want cuz you will be spending the time in the dungeons not here" and then the three of them were then being dragged to the dungeon where I innocently waved and smiled at them as they screamed