9

Soon everything turned back to before Jihyo came and used his magic and I saw Nct dream and Jungkook.

Jungkook sprang out and said," Finally! We were waiting for you and we were worried! I nodded while looking around me then my head shot up," Wait! We have to go home before Ten, Tzuyu and Amber do! Come on lets go!

Then with the Nct dream mice and with Jungkook, we ran as fast as we could and soon we arrived. And luckily, my step-siblings and step-mother weren't home yet. I sighed in relief and quickly ran to my room because if they found me awake, they would question it. After all, it was about 12:30 a.m

I crawled in my bed and I heard their conversations as they were walking inside the house. Smiling when I heard them complain about the lack of attention they got from the Prince while I drifted to sleep

The in the morning at around 7, I woke up though a little tired from the ball and started my chores and heard the extremely loud conversations Ten, Tzuyu and Amber had. Just like some of the things I heard from the night before. Complaints about the ball and stuff. I simply stayed at the table eating the food while listening to them silently.

"Who was that guy at the ball yesterday. I have never seen that person before. And honestly what he was wearing wasn't event that good" Ten said while eating breakfast

Tzuyu rolled her eyes and scoffed," Like my outfit was much better, it was much more eye-catching and a pop of color. That person literally just put together a couple pieces of clothing, can't even believe the prince didn't like either of us"

Amber just said," Can't believe it! I thought you two had perfect outfits and everything, why would the prince chose another person! He didn't even spare you two a glance and spent hours with that guy that none of us know the name of"

Ten then just shoved his dirty plates towards me and said," Now here, clean those and do the rest of your chores. At least we know WE are both just better looking than this freak here" usually I would be really sad inside that I have to still do all of these chores everyday and be called their names all the time. But after the experience yesterday, being at the ball I was still in a good mood though I tried not to really show it.

I was unbothered by the rest of the complaints that the rest of them had for the rest of the day because of the night before. They probably just couldn't admit that Prince Jun liked me much better than them.

Prince Jun POV

"Jun!" my dad called as I woke up at around 8, still tired from the ball that happened. I turned to look at him

"Yes? What is it?" I asked as my personal servant brought me food and then he asked," Did you find someone that you were interested in? Yesterday, you seemed really interested into that one boy? In like the white with like grey hair?"

Then my mind went back to that one boy which still I didn't know the name of and so I sighed," Yes...but I never got to know his name or anything about him" i replied with a frown on my face while eating my eggs

Then my dad thought for a second then asked," Did he leave anything behind? Or a sign of who he is?" which then the silver shoe came into my mind," Oh yes! One of his shoes fell off when he was running to leave! Please go get it for me" then i motioned another servant to bring the shoe from the ball to me.

Then he brought me the shoe from yesterday which then I handed it over to my dad," Here, this is the shoe that he left behind after running away" which then he examined it carefully then his eyes lit up making me confused, was there like a name or something?

He pointed to a small symbol on the back of the shoe and said," This is the symbol of the fairy realm. In other words, where there are magical fairies and they get assigned roles. Some become godmothers, godfathers or people who take care of a place or animals. There are godmothers and godfathers and they assigned to a specific person. They will come up to 3 times in your life"

I then paused for a second then asked," Well what exactly does that mean for the shoe then?" which then my dad replied," That means that a godmother or godfather must have helped the boy and gave him his outfit and a set of shoes. Usually everything that the godmother or godfather does to help the human will stop at midnight except for rare circumstances"

"Well, what can those rare circumstances be?" I questioned

"It can be for love and for family, so that only means that it is trying to lead you to them. Like I said these are made of magic so only the person these are designed for can fit it and the other shoe will magically appear on his other foot. I will send people to find the person, I'll have every person in town try these boy or girl (a/n I had to include both step-siblings so I said both girl and boy even if its pretty clear its a boy) . Alright?" My dad asked for confirmation

I nodded and clapped my hands," I can see him again!"