6

I woke up to just hear Tzuyu panicking and rushing around the house trying to find out what necklace to wear. I rubbed my eyes and got up quickly since I was awake, I can't go back to sleep. I cleaned my room and then decided to sweep the floor so I can distract myself from the yelling and shuffling from upstairs.

Tzuyu than rushed to me and asked," Which one Cinderhao? Quick! I need an answer! I need to still pick out my other accessories and shoes! So come on quickly say which one!"

I just looked at two options and pointed at the pink one," Wear that one then" which then she nodded then ran back upstairs leaving me to go back to what I was originally doing.

I prepared breakfast, my mind still on the fact I can't go to the ball tonight. I sighed and then took out the food I was using to cook. At breakfast Tzuyu was asking questions about herself again.

"Mom should I wear like a glitter eye shadow or a pink one? Like my dress would look pretty with thr pink but my eyes could maybe stand out more with the glitter one?"

Amber smiles and said," the glitter one! If you stand out and look good then there is probably a much bigger chance of you getting picked by the prince to be the princess!"

Then she turned to Ten and said," on and I think you should put on like eyeliner so it makes you look more edgy but still looks good rather than putting on too much makeup" then she shoved her plates in my arm and motion that I go and wash the dishes for her.

I turned around and frowned still pretty sad that I couldn't go. Especially if the three of them were only talking about the ball the entire day. They literally spent two days preparing and still are panicking

Tzuyu was trying to decide where to put her bow and what heels to wear. She was running up and down the stairs trying to find apparently this pair of pink heels that she wore a couple days ago but couldn't find. She ran up to be and demanded," Cinderhao, go find my bright pink heels before I have to leave and go to the ball" then rushed off.

I rolled my eyes then walked around the house. I then walked by the closet door and saw the pink heels under her coat. I picked them up then walked towards Tzuyu to give to her.

She spun around and saw the shoes," Oh! there they are Oh dear! I have to make sure they aren't dirty now that you are got your hands all over my expensive shoes. Oh god I have to go get ready!" and she rushed off to her bathroom.

Didn't she say that she was going to get ready for the ball like 3 hours ago? But interesting, if I'm not mistaken she bought a pastel purple dress and the bow she wanted earlier was yellow? and bright pink heels?? Unless you do it correctly, how are you going to pair that together? But well she can wear whatever she wants. I just hope the Prince is smart enough to not fall for her.

And Ten? Lowkey not really suitable for the Prince. Ten isn't really...royal prince material if you get what I mean. He is extremely carefree and says whatever he wants which is not good for an image of a prince or future King. I'm pretty sure he is wearing a blue suit. I feel like step mom is just trying to make them stand out as much as possible so the prince will notice them. With bright clothing. Yeah I know it's bright but like it's ugly.

It's cool if ts bright and looks good but like they looked ugly in it.

Not like I was going to say that out loud.

"cinderhao!" Amber yelled and shoved a list of chores in my hands," Here you must complete that by the time we come back so we know you are being productive and working, alright? Okay" Then she quickly motioned Ten and tTuyu to go outside where their carriage is. And I watched them go off towards the castle to go to the royal ball as I was in my raggy clothing having to do chores.

How lucky they are to get to meet the prince. I saw him before once and he looked like a literal prince. He was tall, handsome but also cute like how he was begging his bodyguard to buy him food. Whoever gets to be with him would be lucky. Just hope it's not them