Chapter 19

Adams PoV
I could smell the strong scent of a rogue. I jumped up and rushed to the front of the pack house.
Sure enough my tracker was running towards the house in wolf form.
I immediately accepted him back into the pack to stop him smelling like a disgusting rogue and told him to meet me in my office once he shifted back and found some clothes.
Liam entered my office and so did Jack, the tracker.
"What did you find?"
"She is in the basement at the back, like she said. There's literally a staircase at the back of the house. She seemed to be on her own for a while but then the Alpha went down to see her."
Jack paused and I frowned.
"What happened?" I pushed him.
"Your not going to like it" he sighed.
Jack went on to explain how he wanted kids with her but would kill them if they were fox shifter. I struggled to keep in control of my wolf and managed to break my desk with my fist. However he immediately calmed down when we heard they couldn't touch her. At least they couldn't mate.
"I couldn't stay long, they knew there was a rogue pretty quickly." Jack added.
I frowned. We don't know when she will be alone so we can attack.
As if he read my thoughts Liam spoke up "Could you try and link her again and ask her?"
I closed my eyes and tried to link her again but she had her mental wall up. She mustn't want me to hurt my self.
I groaned in frustration and told them the news.
"We're going to have to just go and hope for the best then" Liam suggested.
I sighed, I don't like this plan but right now it's all we have.
I looked at Liam and Jack and nodded at them. "Make last preparations. We will launch a surprise attack in the morning." I announce.
They immediately nodded and left to prepare the pack.
I'm coming for you Charlotte. I'll kill that son of a bitch and my sister if I have to. They won't win this time.

Alpha Roberts PoV

I made my way pack to the pack house. To say I was pissed off was an understatement. None of us could find the rogue so it must have fled. What a waste of my time.
I went straight to the kitchen to grab a drink and found Brooke sitting at the table.
"Hey babe" I said as I walked to get a can of Coke. Brooke ignored me which was weird. Normally she was really clingy.
"What's up?" I asked.
"What up? What's up! As if you even need to ask that. I've left my pack, betrayed my family for you and I find out you want to have kids with someone else!?" She practically screamed at me.
I growled in annoyance. "Yes for the pack. Imagine how strong they would be. The pack must come first Brooke. That what happens when your mate is an alpha."
Tears streamed down her face as she got up and walked out.
I wasn't going to chase after her. She needed to grow up.