Chapter 4

After leaving Vanya's apartment, Five jumped from street to street, continually dragging me along.

"Five, when are you going to give on this damn eye?" I asked in annoyance as we appeared in front of a prestigious looking clinic.

"Just follow my lead," Five said as he pushed open the door.

We made our way into a waiting room and what looked to be a doctor walked in and noticed Five and I.

"Uh, can I help you?" he asked.

Five walked towards the man.

"I need to know who this belongs to," Five said calmly while holding up the glass eye.

I rolled my eyes slightly. It was astonishing that Five hadn't given up on that stupid eye.

"Where do you get that..?" the doctor asked.

"What do you care?" Five snapped.

"We found it at... a playground actually," I said while shooting Five a glance.

"Yes, a playground, must of just -" Five clicked his tongue. "Popped out,"

"We wanted to return it to it's rightful owner," I added.

"Oh, what thoughtful children!" the receptionist smiled.

Fives head snapped in her direction and an idea sparked in his head.

"Yea, look up the name for me, will ya?" he asked her.

The doctor frowned before looking back down at Five.

"I'm sorry but patient records are strictly confidential," he paused before continuing. "That means I can't tell you-,"

"Yeah I know what it means!" Five spat.

"But I'll tell you what I can do. I will take the eye off your hands and return it to the owner," said the doctor, reaching for the eye. "I'm sure he or she will be very grateful, so if I can just-,"

"Yeah, you're not touching this eye," Five said, smirking.

"Now you listen here, young man-,"

Five lunged at the man and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt.

I sighed and put my hands on my hips. Well, Five had ruined this lead pretty quickly.

"No! You listen to me, asshole. We've come a long way for this, through some shit your pea brain can't even comprehend, so just give me the information I need, and we'll be on our merry way," Five spat while holding the mans collar. "And if you call me 'young man' one more time, i'm going to put your head through that damn wall,"

My eyes widened slightly, It was strange seeing someone who looked like a kid threatening to beat the shit out of a full grown man.

"Oh dear..." the receptionist muttered.

The doctor looked to the receptionist in fear.

"Call security," he said quietly.

The receptionist nodded and started dialling a number on the phone beside her.

"Five, lets go. Now," I said while gripping onto his arm.

Five sent the doctor one last glare before tugging his arm out of my grasp and following me outside.

"So much for being subtle, huh?" I asked sarcastically.

"I said nothing about being subtle," Five said simply.