The intro of the Story ;)

Here I will just introduce some stuff about Y/N

Y/N is Korean and has Older brother who is a famous K-POP Idol!While her Younger Sister Is a famous actor that's really well known in Korea!
Y/N is parents died in a car accident when she was 8 and she spend her childhood with her Auntie and always had a dream to be a K-POP Idol.

                      Here is where it all begins!!!

Y/N Prov: Ima go for a small drink I don't think it will do harm right? *sips some 🥃* Oooo I think I want more *sips more* Woah! I forgot I have to go with Yuki *heads to Yuki's house* Hmmm should I knock?Wait! The door isn't locked should I just burst in and scare her sure I'll do it :)!!! *Scares Yuki*
SUPRISE!!! Wait Yuki...are you cheating on me!?

Yuki Prov:*kisses some random guy* ummm Y/N it's not what it looks like...I'm not cheating on you I'm just going to start a acting career yeah hehe...

Y/N Prov:Wow Yuki like if you can trick me like that!!!We are over!!! *Storms to my friends house* Ugh!!! Why did I just get cheated on!!!

Yuki Prov:It looked like she was drunk that means she will forget about it hehe 😉

                                1 day later!!!
Y/N Prov:*wakes up* Ima go to Yuki's Dorm hehe
*knocks on Yuki's Dorm*

Hi Yuki how are you?Oh Hey Y/N I'm good and you?
I'm good Yuki!Soooo I was wondering if you would like to go out with me?Oh Y/N I'm busy today so I can't but you can come to my Dorm at 6:00 pm ima be home by that time so yeah!Okay Yuki! So cya!

Yuki Prov:Woah I feel like I don't have feelings for her anymore I feel straight now well at least ima be with my boyfriend and ima tell him to leave at 6:00 pm cause she is gonna come by that time.Oh hey hottie so my girlfriend she is gonna come like at 6:00 pm so your gonna have to leave near that time...
                                 At 6:00 P.M

Y/N Prov: ima look hot so she could be impressed!
Ima put some makeup hehe I think I look good ima order a Uber *ordering Uber*okay my ubers here woah it's raining well it's okay! I'm finally here ima go to her Dorm ima jump on her again cause she always leaves the door open lol! SUPRISE!
Wait are you cheating!?

Yuki Prov:Look I don't love you anymore so I cheated on you with a hot guy sorry Y/N!haha

Y/N Prov:Wow I didn't know how cruel you were I HATE YOU!!!

Yuki Prov: Haha your gonna cry about that wow such a crybaby haha!!! Come on Babe should we Beat her up?

Ugly Random Guy:Yeah we should

Yuki Prov:Okay *starts beating her up*

Y/N Prov:STOP IT!!!*Faints*

Today at 4 A.M
Doctors come and take Y/N to the hospital

Doctor:Hey Nurse Kim you should go check on Y/N

Nurse Kim:Okay I'll go check on her!Hey Y/N wake up I came to see if you were okay? Are you feeling better?

Y/N Prov:*wakes up*oh yeah I feel a little better *looks all over body* Woah I got beaten up a lot

Nurse Kim:Okay good to hear! Do you have any family in Korea so you can stay with them?

Y/N Prov:Well I have my Older brother but he lives really far away so there is no hope in driving that far.

Nurse Kim:hmm well I'll be right back I'll just go see the Doctor okay?

Y/N Prov:okay! :)