Part 7 hehe ;)

Jihyo Prov:Okay I am ready!Hey Y/N how do you think I look?

Y/N Prov:Um you look Amazing like always*blushes a little*

Jihyo Prov:*notices that she blushes*Well Y/N we should go outside I think he is waiting!

Y/N Prov:Oh okay I am ready anyways!*walks with Jihyo*I see Kang Daniel I don't think I'm ready to see him again!Ugh but have to!

Kang Daniel:Oh hey Jihyo!Hi Y/N.*opens front door for Jihyo come in Hottie!

Jihyo Prov:Kang Daniel Y/N is with me you know that!

Kang Daniel:It's not like she can do anything I can call you whatever I want cause your my girlfriend!

Jihyo Prov:Okay okay!I think we should start going!
*Kang Daniel Drives to the Fancy Restaurant*
Jihyo Prov:We are here!

Kang Daniel:Jihyo ima open your door wait!*gets off the car and opens Jihyo is door*

Jihyo Prov:You should open Y/N is door!

Kang Daniel:No!I won't!

Jihyo Prov:Than I will!*Opens Y/N is door*

Y/N Prov:Thanks Jihyo!*Walks in*Ooo this is pretty!

Jihyo Prov:Yes it is really pretty!

Kang Daniel:I will order for me and Jihyo!

Jihyo Prov:Okay and I will order for Y/N!

Y/N Prov:Aw thanks Jihyo!You didn't have to tho!I will chose the seat while you order!

Jihyo Prov:Okay!But what do you want to order!

Y/N Prov:Hmm maybe same thing as You!Hehe

Jihyo Prov:Okay I will order the same thing!

Y/N Prov:Okay I'll go chose the seats now!Okay ima chose this seat!Wait Jihyo and Kang Daniel already came with the food!That fast!

Jihyo Prov:I will sit next to Y/N!

Kang Daniel:No you won't!

Jihyo Prov:I have to always be near her until she recovers remember?

Kang Daniel:Fine!But you better not be doing anything!

Jihyo Prov:Okay!Go near the window Y/N!

Y/N Prov:Okay!As I take my seat I check my recommendations on YouTube and I find a video of hot Jihyo moments and I click it!God Damn her ass was in the camera and her boobs...are so big!And than I see Jihyo look at my phone and I know she saw the video I was watching cause she turned really red!

Jihyo Prov:Oh my!I see what Y/N is watching and I feel good for some reason!I don't know what I'm thinking!And than my hand just moved and started holding Y/N is hand!But she was holding it too!Oh my I have to stop I have a boyfriend!But she...

Kang Daniel:Hey Jihyo why are you red?

Jihyo Prov:Um well I was thinking of a funny moment of me and Mina you know!

Kang Daniel:Okay...Well you should start eating!

Jihyo Prov:Okay!
*30 minutes later we finish eating*
Jihyo Prov:Sorry Kang Daniel but Y/N and I should be going now!

Kang Daniel:Why?I want you!and starts reaching his hand for Jihyo is skirt!

Jihyo Prov:Stop it!I cant right now I have to go Kang Daniel!

Kang Daniel:Fine!I will drop you off!
*drives for 10 minutes*