Part 30 🌸✨

Sana:*walks to Y/N is dorm*Hi Y/N and Jeongyeon!

Jeongyeon:Hey~

Y/N Prov:Oh hey!You look so sexy~

Sana:*blushes*Thank you!

Jeongyeon:Well I think we should go to Tzuyu and tell her if she's ready?

Y/N Prov:Yeah~

Tzuyu:*runs*Ahh I'm here!

Sana:Yay!*smiles*

Tzuyu:You guys look so pretty~

Y/N Prov:Thank you~

Jeongyeon:*flips hair*

Y/N Prov:Okay I think we should go now!

Jeongyeon:Yeah*nods*Im gonna order a Uber because if we go with our regular driver he is gonna tell JYP!Remember Sana?

Sana:Oh yeahhhh~

Jeongyeon:So we will take a regular Uber!But we will need to wear something on top of our clothes that won't make them recognize us!Like maybe a Hoodie or something?

Tzuyu:Well in my dorm I have?Nothing...

Sana:We could go to Momo is dorm!She has a lot of Disguise stuff!

Jeongyeon:Good idea Sana!

Y/N Prov:Do I go get the disguise with you guys?

Jeongyeon:Sure!*pulls Y/N is arm*Lets go!*runs*

Y/N Prov:Ahh!

Jeongyeon:Okay here it is!By the way Sana is Momo in her dorm?

Sana:I don't think so?Because she's with Nayeon and Boo?So maybe she's with Nayeon?

Jeongyeon:Okay!Tzuyu can you make the honors and check?

Tzuyu:Sure!*checks through door*Okay I don't see Momo anywhere so let's get in!*opens door*The door was open?

Sana:???Okay that's weird?

Y/N Prov:*walks in*Okay so where are Momo is clothes at?

Tzuyu:In her bedroom duh?

Y/N Prov:But where's her bedroom?

Tzuyu:Oh it's right here!Her dorm is made really weird tho?*opens door*This is the bathroom*opens next door*This is her room now!Like it's supposed to be right where the bathroom is but the people build it wrong?

Jeongyeon:Okay okay I know!-.-

Tzuyu:I'm talking to Y/N Jeongyeon not you!

Jeongyeon:Okay let's check her closet now!*opens closet*Woah~Thats a lot of clothes for disguise!Sana was right!

Sana:*blushes*Hehe

Jeongyeon:Okay guys pick what you want!I call getting this!

Y/N Prov:Hm?I call this!

Sana:Let's see?This looks cute yet this looks sexy?

Tzuyu:Pick something you would never wear and then put it on top of your sexy dress!

Sana:Hm?Lets choose this!Its a really big black hoodie!Should I wear a wig?

Jeongyeon:Your kidding right?You don't need a wig?We can just say we look like the members of twice and Y/N could say she looks like the new soloist!🤦‍♀️

Sana:But I want to wear a wig?

Jeongyeon:Okay then wear one!

Sana:But Momo doesn't have any?