Part 10!!!;)

Jihyo Prov:Okay JYP see you next time!!!I will go let Y/N know!*walks to dorm*Hey Y/N you have 15 minutes to get ready cause JYP wants you by 5pm

Y/N Prov:Okay!Ima go change now!I don't know what I should wear again?I think ima put this...

*Changes*

Jihyo Prov:I didn't know Y/N was changing and than I walked in on her!She was naked and I saw her boobs and I so badly wanted to touch them!!!And I wanted to smack her butt so bad!!!

Y/N Prov:Jihyo!!!*covers up with a towel*Jihyo why did you walk in on me!!!

Jihyo Prov:I'm sorry!I just was gonna use the bathroom!!!And YOUR SO HOT!!!

Y/N Prov:Did she look at me naked?

Jihyo Prov:I didn't mean to call you hot!I really didn't I was just thinking about our combat and than I spit it out I'm so sorry!

Y/N Prov:It's okay Jihyo!But can I change now!

Jihyo Prov:Yes you may go change now!

Y/N Prov:Thanks!Okay*changes*I am ready!Bye Jihyo see you later!

Jihyo Prov:Bye Y/N!!!

Y/N Prov:*walks to the dancing room*I am here JYP!

JYP:Hey Y/N!So what Dance you are gonna do?

Y/N Prov:Okay I'll be dancing to Fancy by Twice!

JYP:Okay!!!Start!

Pretend that's Y/N with Black hair!

JYP:WOW I'm impressed!!!That was good!!!

Y/N Prov:Thanks JYP!!!

JYP:I might as well just hire you already!!!Your capable to be a soloist!!!

Y/N Prov:REALLY!?OH MY GOD!!!THIS IS MY DREAM!!!

JYP:Yup I know!

Y/N Prov:*hugs JYP*Thank you very much I mean it!!!

JYP:*hugs back*Your welcome!!!

Y/N Prov:I should be going see you soon JYP!!!

JYP:See you!!!

Y/N Prov:*walks to Jihyo is dorm*Hey Jihyo I am a soloist now!!!

Jihyo Prov:WOW!!!Your gonna be amazing!!!Congrats Y/N!!!*hugs Y/N*

Y/N Prov:*hugs back*
              The week was coming to a end and it was that day that Y/N moved out of Jihyo is dorm!

Y/N Prov:I'm going to pack my bags!I have to leave but I don't want to leave Jihyo...

Jihyo Prov:I'm going to miss you Y/N by the way sorry to ask but can I have your number?

Y/N Prov:Sure!Here it is!

Jihyo Prov:Thanks!Bye Y/N see you someday!

Y/N Prov:*hugs Jihyo*

Jihyo Prov:*hugs Y/N back*

Y/N Prov:Bye!It was really hard leaving Jihyo!She was always there for me!And I fell in love with her...