💕Part 23💕

Jihyo Prov:Okay follow me Y/N!!!

Y/N Prov:*follows Jihyo to her dorm*

Jihyo Prov:*opens door*Okay come in!Ooo I'm going to check my phone!*finds dispatch posted a article about Jihyo and Y/N*Oh um...

Y/N Prov:What happened*looks at phone*Oh I know now...

Jihyo Prov:Well I'm going to post something on the Twice Instagram that I'm not dating you!There!

Y/N Prov:When are you gonna break up with Kang Daniel?

Jihyo Prov:Well I love him so much!

Y/N Prov:Great!Well if you are gonna keep switching than I'm out!You can't keep doing this!!!*storms out*

Jihyo Prov:Y/N!!!Come back!!!...

Y/N Prov:*starts to cry*Why can't she choose me she always goes with Kang Daniel!Its just hard now!

Jihyo Prov:*Runs to Y/N*grabs Y/N is Arm*Y/N don't leave me!

Y/N Prov:But you love Kang Daniel what am I supposed to do?

Jihyo Prov:*starts tearing up*I want to be with you for the rest of my life!!!

Y/N Prov:Okay!I will stay with you!I don't like to see you cry my baby😊*hugs*

Jihyo Prov:*hugs back*

Y/N Prov:Let's go back to your dorm!

Jihyo Prov:Okay!I'm going to change Y/N!!!

Y/N Prov:No you are not!You will stay here!*grabs Jihyo is neck*sucks on neck*

Jihyo Prov:Y/N~~~Please don't do this right now!

Y/N Prov:I will do it!*takes off shirt*You wanted to see my stomach right Jihyo~~~

Jihyo Prov:Y...yeah...*starts to warm up*

Y/N Prov:I would like to see your bra beautiful~~~

Momo:*knocks*Hey Jihyo You have a visitor!

Jihyo Prov:Yes Momo?Who is it?

Momo:Your boyfriend Dani~~~

Jihyo Prov:Oh okay I will change first!Move Y/N!!!Thanks!I have to change quickly!

Y/N Prov:Where are you going?

Jihyo Prov:No where Y/N don't worry!*changes into this...

Y/N Prov:Why are you dressed like that?

Jihyo Prov:I have to go okay!

Y/N Prov:Where the fuck are you going tho!

Jihyo Prov:*storms out*Okay I'm ready Daniel!

Y/N Prov:How many times is this going to happen!I will just go to Sana is dorm!Hey Sana!

Sana:Hey Y/N how's it going!

Y/N Prov:Well I would like to hang out with you while I get my mind off of something!

Sana:Okay!We could go to a party with Mina and Chaeyoung and Nayeon!They are going to a party at 8:00 and now I can take you!!!

Y/N Prov:Okay sure!Do you know where Jihyo is going?

Sana:Well she said she will go to a Really Really Fancy restaurant with Kang Daniel!She is like on a date with him!

Y/N Prov:Oh...Well is Jeongyeon,Momo,Dahyun and Tzuyu going to the party?

Sana:No I don't think so?Well we should be getting ready it starts at 8:00 and it's 6:00 pm!

Y/N Prov:Yeah!Im going to change into this...

Y/N Prov:I also went and dyed my hair!Well Sana helped me!!Thanks Sana for dying my hair for me!

Sana:No problem!Y/N your family to us since your in JYP!And you look really Sexy if Jihyo saw you in that she will be leaving Kang Daniel for you!

Y/N Prov:Hehe that's funny but I wish that was true!

Sana:Like everything is AMAZING your Butt your body shape your hair and your makeup your boobs hehe!

Y/N Prov:Hehe thanks!What will you be wearing Sana?

Sana:Oh I will be wearing this...

Y/N Prov:Wasn't that from one of your performances?

Sana:Yes!But if Tzuyu goes I will look hot for her!

Y/N Prov:Hehe you have some taste man~~~

Sana:Hehe thanks Y/N!!!