Part 2 ;)

Nurse Kim:Hey Doctor there you are!I need to ask you something were could Y/N stay at?She has family here in Korea but it's to far away to drive her.

Doctor:Hmmm she could stay with my little sister she could take care of her I know I can trust her and she's very social with people she meets :)

Nurse Kim:Okay sure we can leave her with your sister if she's okay with it?

Doctor:Yeah I think I can trust her ima call her wait right there *calls Park Jihyo*Hey sister are you okay taking care of one of my patients for me she really needs help and I trust you I hope you will say yes?

Park Jihyo:Sure I will take care of her but for how many weeks?

Doctor:You will just have to take care of her for 3 maybe 4 weeks that should be the time she gets better

Park Jihyo:Okay that is okay with me ima pick her up right now so be there soon okay?

Doctor:Okay!
5 Minutes Later

Park Jihyo:Hey Y/N I'm here to pick you up!

Y/N Prov:as soon as I woke up I saw this short brown haired girl looking at me I think she's here to pick me up ima ask Hey are you the person who is gonna pick me up?

Park Jihyo:Yes indeed I'll be picking you up Y/N

Y/N Prov:How do you know my name?

Park Jihyo:Well my brother told me hehe

Y/N Prov:oh well I'm just asking what is your name?

Park Jihyo:I'm Park Jihyo but you can just call me Jihyo if you want?

Y/N Prov:Oh okay should we start going?

Jihyo:Yes we should be going!
5 Minutes Later

Jihyo:We are here well I sleep in a dorm so yeah.

Y/N Prov:Woah your Park Jihyo from Twice???

Jihyo:Yes that's me hehe!lets go to my dorm where you will be sleeping!

Y/N Prov:oh okay *walks with Jihyo*

Jihyo:Okay we are here sooo what you wanna talk about?

Y/N Prov:Well i don't know what to talk about...
*a man just walks in*
Y/N Prov:do I know him he looks like my Big Brother Kang Daniel is that him!?

Kang Daniel:Umm Jihyo why is...my sister Y/N here???

Jihyo:oh my brother told me to take care of one of his patients until she's done healing and Y/N is your sister?

Kang Daniel:Yeah Y/N is my sister and she is a LESBIAN and I don't want you to talk to people like her!!!

Y/N Prov:He would never accept me for who I was and as soon as he was at that age to move by himself he left my sister and I...*starts to feel sad but doesn't show emotion*

Kang Daniel:Dad and Mom would be REALLY mad at you sis!!!And Jihyo I don't want you to be near her she is soooooo Jealous of me that she takes EVERYTHING away from me so I could be sad!

Y/N Prov:I don't take anything from you!!!You chose to leave Our sister and I why would you leave us???Just cause I am a lesbian doesn't mean anything!!!

Jihyo:Enough is enough Kang Daniel please come another day cause Y/N she is trying to heal please

Kang Daniel:Fine!!! But I'll come back tomorrow If I can and you better not be touchy to Jihyo got it Y/N!

Y/N Prov:I miss the old Kang Daniel when he used to be nice to when we were little now is like my worst nightmare!Ugh