Part 11 im suprised you read it this far!I thought you would get bored!

Y/N Prov:I feel like telling her how I feel!I mean someday I will have too!I think ima go tell her right now!!!Ima call a Uber!Okay my Uber is coming in 20 minutes!!!
20 minutes later
Y/N Prov:It's here!!!Here is my location!Yay I'm finally here!Ima go to her dorm!*knocks on Jihyo's door*

Jihyo Prov:*opens door*Oh Y/N your here!What brings you here Y/N?

Y/N Prov:Jihyo I need to tell you something!

Jihyo Prov:Okay tell me?

Y/N Prov:Are you sure?

Jihyo Prov:Yes I am sure Y/N!

Y/N Prov:Okay JIHYO I REALLY LIKE YOU!!!*I grab Jihyo's Hips and I kiss her in her mouth*

Jihyo Prov:*kisses back*

Y/N Prov:I'm so sorry I didn't mean to kiss you!!!

Jihyo Prov:It's okay no one is gonna know ;)

Y/N Prov:But your dating Kang Daniel!

Jihyo Prov:But I want you!

Y/N Prov:I am so sorry but we can't!

Jihyo Prov:Than why did you kiss me?

Y/N Prov:Well my head wanted me to kiss you!Im sorry but I have to go!

Jihyo Prov:Dont go I need you...I LOVE YOU!!!*grabs Y/N is hand*Please don't go!

Y/N Prov:Fine I won't go!

Jihyo Prov:Takes off Y/N is shirt!Y/N your boobs I...starts to kiss her so much on her neck.

Y/N Prov:I start to move my hand to her ass and it's very big!

Jihyo Prov:Starts to put Y/N to the wall.Leans down to un-Button her pants!Than I take off her underwear and I see her pussy right there waiting for me to suck on it!starts to suck on it!

Y/N Prov:*moans*Ji...hyo Ji...hyo

Jeongyeon:Guys do you hear moaning?

Momo:Um I don't know what is happening!

Sana:Um why do I hear it from Jihyo is room?Should we go knock?

Mina:I think we should Sana!But maybe Kang Daniel is fucking her maybe?But we should go!Whos gonna knock!

Jeongyeon:I think I will go knock!

Momo:Okay cause I'm not going to knock!

Jeongyeon:*knocks on door*Hey Jihyo it's Jeongyeon here!!!

Jihyo Prov:Um Y/N you should go change back in the restroom sorry I didn't fuck so hard but when we have the chance I will!

Y/N Prov:Okay Jihyo ima go change!!!

Jihyo Prov:*Opens the door*Hey Jeongyeon hows it going...

Jeongyeon:Well I came to check on you cause we heard moaning coming from your room!

Jihyo Prov:Well it wasn't me!

Jeongyeon:I know your hiding something!I will pinch you again if you don't tell me!

Jihyo Prov:I swear Jeongyeon there is nothing wrong come check!

Jeongyeon:Hmmm it looks like nothing but can I check the restroom?

Jihyo Prov:No don't!!!Its a big mess!!!

Jeongyeon:Why???

Jihyo Prov:Cause um there is a lot of paint yeah...

Jeongyeon:*opens the door*Sees Y/N checking the mirror!Um Jihyo why are you hiding Y/N in here?

Jihyo Prov:Well cause we were playing hide and seek and you knocked so she got scared of it! And thought it was Kang Daniel!

Jeongyeon:Hmm I know you were having sex with Y/N!!!Cause your voice doesn't sound like your saying the truth!

Jihyo Prov:Fine I had sex with her so what!

Jeongyeon:I knew it!!!*dose a happy dance*Are you dating?

Y/N Prov:Yup I guess we are dating!!!*Kisses Jihyo is cheek*

Jihyo Prov:Yeah we are!!!But don't tell Kang Daniel I still love him too!

Jeongyeon:Jihyo you cant love two people at the same time that's not the rules of love!

Jihyo Prov:But...

Jeongyeon:No buts!I will not say anything else cause I am best friends with you and I forgive you!!!

Jihyo Prov:Awww!Your so sweet that's why I luv you!

Jeongyeon:I luv you too Jihyo bye I got to go with Momo somewhere!

Jihyo Prov:Bye Jeongyeon!!!