Part 8 Yay!I am Happy you are enjoying it!!!

Kang Daniel:Bye Jihyo!

Jihyo Prov:Bye Kang Daniel!*walks with Y/N to the dorms!I have a question Y/N?

Y/N Prov:Yeah?What is it Jihyo?

Jihyo Prov:When we were at the Restaurant I saw what you were doing on your phone...

Y/N Prov:I was just curious and I watched it I'd don't know it would be inappropriate!

Jihyo Prov:Oh okay!But why was there a part were my butt was in the camera!

Y/N Prov:I don't know*blushes*

Jihyo Prov:And I saw what you wrote on that video!You wrote that my boobs are...BIG!

Y/N Prov:No I didn't hehe...

Jihyo Prov:Okay I'll let it slide!I will go change in my pajamas and ima change in the bathroom!

Y/N Prov:Okay!I guess ima change here!I know what I want to put on!I will put this top that has very thin sleeves!I think the weather will be a little hot.

Jihyo Prov:I will wear this!It looks so cwute!🥺 As I walk out. I see Y/N and than she sits on the bed and I can see her juicy boobs🥵I want to have a taste of them!But I can't cause she dosent have feelings for but I am gaining feelings for her!Im not supposed to but I want her!Ima walk out.Hey Y/N what you looking at?

Y/N Prov:Oh nothing!

Jihyo Prov:Are you watching me moaning?

Y/N Prov:No I am not...

Jihyo Prov:By the way I think we should go to sleep cause you have to meet with JYP in the morning!

Y/N Prov:Yeah sure!*Turns off the lights*
A Few Hours later
Jihyo Prov:I cant sleep!I think I'll just cuddle to Y/N.
Jihyo cuddles Y/N for the whole night!
Y/N Prov:As I wake up I see Jihyo cuddling me!She looks so cute!Well sadly I'm going to go back to my friends house next week and I'll miss Jihyo!Im starting to have feelings for her...I want her so badly I never want to let her go.Well I have to go change!Im going to wear something like this

I think this will do!Ima text Jihyo bye I have to go now!*walks to room 234 on floor 6*Okay I think this is JYP is floor!I have be calm

I think this will do!Ima text Jihyo bye I have to go now!*walks to room 234 on floor 6*Okay I think this is JYP is floor!I have be calm.Breathe in breathe out.Okay that will do!*Knocks on door*

JYP:*Opens Door*Oh hey are Kang Y/N?

Y/N Prov:Yes that is me!

JYP:Nice to meet you!Please come in my office!

Y/N Prov:Okay!

JYP:Okay so tell me some stuff about you?

Y/N Prov:My dream is to be a K-Pop Idol one day!And I have 2 siblings!I was born in Korea but when I was 4 I moved to Canada and I came back to Korea when I was 15!

JYP:Okay!I want know if you suffer from any sickness or something like anxiety you know what I'm talk about?

Y/N Prov:Well I suffered from Social Anxiety when I was little!

JYP:Okay but that was when you were little not anymore?

Y/N Prov:Yeah I don't suffer from it anymore!

JYP:Do you have any family that is well known?

Y/N Prov:Well yes I do!My older brother he is a famous K-Pop Idol and my sister is a famous Actress!

JYP:Wait!Is your sister Kang Rae Mun?

Y/N Prov:Yes that's her!

JYP:I use to work with her when she was very young!She used to be a trainee for me!

Y/N Prov:Wow!

JYP:Okay do you have anything you are good at?

Y/N Prov:I'm very good at playing instruments!